What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Finishing moves nobody kicks out of??

farris2k1farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭
Random thinking...but i swear, and correct me if i wrong, nobody has ever kicked out of goldbergs jackhammer, big shows ko punch, and ortons head punt? Any more??

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Nobody kicked out of Warriors Finishes
  • Already Home_17Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    I'm sure someone's kicked out of the KO punch
    I can't remember who exactly but I'll take a guess and say cena
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Cena
    Orton
    Maybe seth
  • farris2k1farris2k1 Members Posts: 1,937 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cena
    Orton
    Maybe seth

Nope, when they fought big show never used it in a match, he always used the chokeslam
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    i always hated the fact lil 🤬 really escaping big shows grip when he has them set up fo a choke slam.

aint no way a 🤬 that big with hands that size gonna choke u and u getting out of it
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    has Kevin Nash ever booked anybody to kick out of the Jacknife power bomb?
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Curb stomp
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    Curb stomp

I was going to say this but I'm pretty sure I remember a few people kicking out of it.
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    DWO wrote: »
    Curb stomp

I was going to say this but I'm pretty sure I remember a few people kicking out of it.

i know it got countered a lot.. but they had that 🤬 booked strong as 🤬 when he executed it..

they even wrote off both dean and orton for a few months to shoot movies cuz of it done 1 time outside the ring.......
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,413 Regulator
    Not this move...

5VrDfqf.gif
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was the Razor's Edge ever kicked out of
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    No one kicks out of triple h's shovel
  • smittysmithsmittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake The Snake DDT????
    Jake The Snake DDT????

meVACNk.png