What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Best Career on This List in their Respective Sport with No Rings (Griffey vs Moss vs AI vs Vick)

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited April 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
0v2gvn2j3foq.jpeg
The Vick 🤬 gotta be a joke

Best Career on This List in their Respective Sport with No Rings (Griffey vs Moss vs AI vs Vick) 63 votes

Griffey
66%
wilberdmillzdamnkpFocal Pointusmarin3dbrazil412your flynessjoeyfkncrakkthe_focused_onepsychobutcher intlhakuncommonsenseMoore7sbless the childdallas' 4 evaPanchoYoSanchoCoolJoeThe Lonious Monklamontbdcnujerz84Rampage12 42 votes
Moss
19%
KNiGHTSd.greenbow to royaltyspit_fiyaIbexBDBIIDLPastits....JOHN Btexasdaking88ShizlanskyInglewood_BMseries_ 12 votes
A.I.
14%
texas409bigduece69moneycrooksent.A$AP_A$TONCashmoneyDuxTrillfateThe Recipeyahwehprofetmrtdb 9 votes
Vick
0%

Comments

• Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Moss close second.
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moss
    Moss, Griffey was that dude but Moss had the better career
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Its a toss up between Griffey and Moss. Moss was clearly the best WR in his primes and probably the best ever talent wise, Griffey was one of the best players in the early 90s to mid 90s. Its debatable between him and Bonds. Imma vote for those two. 🤬 this poll.
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    It's between Griffey and Moss honestly. As good as AI was there are a LOT of great MVP caliber NBA players who never won a ring (Malone, Barkley both won MVPs and Ewing was cold as 🤬 , Elgin Baylor also never won one). Give me 24 and I'll answer this one. I'm leaning more towards Griffey right now though.
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    the kid could have been the greatest bball of alltime.. Moss is second
  • usmarin3
    usmarin3 Members Posts: 38,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Griffey was the best player of the 90s
  • bow to royalty
    bow to royalty Members Posts: 3,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moss
    I don't watch baseball, so I can't speak on Griffey, but uh...what's Vick doing on this list?
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Gotta pick Griffey.
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Probably better off having mcnabb in the poll than Vick
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    griffey
    moss
    ai

vick
  • natural born sinners
    natural born sinners Members Posts: 5,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Moss a close second, all them disinterested years in Oakland hurt him when made my vote
  • Already Home_17
    Already Home_17 Members Posts: 14,572 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peace_79 wrote: »
    Moss close second.

but you voted for griffey
  • Peace_79
    Peace_79 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 8,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    ... Uh, Yeah ... and Moss is a close second.

Is there an echo in here?
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Griffey
    I 🤬 with A.I., I do, but Griffey's the best natural player since Hank Aaron.
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moss
    I say Moss because he's top 3 at his position all time. You can't say the same for the others listed.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    vick doesn't belong in this. they all 1st ballot hall of famers and he's not a hall of famer at all
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Moss
    Haven't gave a 🤬 about baseball since The Kid hung em up in Seattle. Moss, though, because even smug-ass Jerry Rice knew with three or four seasons more of giving even slightly close to 70% of a 🤬 , Moss had his records in sight.

That's the scariest 🤬 of all: Moss was a 6'4" 4.2 40 running, 40+ inch vertical-having freak of nature that's in the conversation of all-time great wideouts... barely giving a 🤬 while doing it.
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Mike Vick had a carer?
    This is news to me.
    I know he had 3 good seasons in Atlanta.
    That's it though.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moss
    Moss changed defense forever. He had an impact that changed the course of football. 🤬 like that is legendary. Unstoppable. Haven't been seen again and he Hold records

KG is a monster with great ability. Injuries slowed him down over and over again. How you keep getting hurt playing baseball is crazy to me though.

• detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Moss changed defense forever. He had an impact that changed the course of football. 🤬 like that is legendary. Unstoppable. Haven't been seen again and he Hold records

KG is a monster with great ability. Injuries slowed him down over and over again. How you keep getting hurt playing baseball is crazy to me though.

Griffey would dive for every ball jump into the wall to snag home runs. As he got older it wore on him. All his injuries happened to his legs
  • Louis Devinear
    Louis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Griffey
    Shizlansky wrote: »

Baseball is rigorous 🤬 . Let me see you go out there for 155 games ten years straight.