What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Wassup with these WWE gimmicks with those subtle homosexual undertones...

DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited August 2010 in Off The Turn Buckle
Dashing Cody Rhodes...
Del Rio...
Ziggler..
Zach Ryder...
The Miz even....
🤬 Kaval on NXT
Percy Eddie Murphy Watson...

I know I'm not the only one who sees this 🤬 . Ya we know it's "🤬 🤬 " in nature but this 🤬 is truly disturbing now...

Comments

• Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Yo biz I think you a 🤬

But I feel your dead on. They got that santino 🤬 actin like a blantant 🤬 ! Touchin 🤬 🤬 n 🤬 . Kissin russians n 🤬 .smh add fagget orton to that list too
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Yo biz I think you a 🤬

But I feel your dead on. They got that santino 🤬 actin like a blantant 🤬 ! Touchin 🤬 🤬 n 🤬 . Kissin russians n 🤬 .smh add fagget orton to that list too
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited July 2010
    I think you Lil B.
  • sobeksobek Members Posts: 5,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    My mom walked in the room when I was watching this past NXT, saw Percy Watson on the screen and then asked " Is this guy a 🤬 ?" LMAO
  • GnawledgeableGnawledgeable Members Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    sobek wrote: »
    My mom walked in the room when I was watching this past NXT, saw Percy Watson on the screen and then asked " Is this guy a 🤬 ?" LMAO

That's why I thought when I first seen him but watching him more, he don't seem like it no more tho I don't approve of the gimmick.
  • Wishbone JonesWishbone Jones Members Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    🤬 🤬 poppin
  • JumaaneJumaane Members Posts: 20
    edited August 2010
    Kaval is the Man.. He's just being "overseen" be them 2 Dumb chiks
  • kingofbama205kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    Kaval aka Low Ki been around for a while look him up on Youtube...that dude got some sick moves
  • earth two supermanearth two superman ladies please dont fight. E2S is here all night! Members Posts: 17,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    theyre trying to double their viewership in the serious juice mayne household
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    🤬 make goldust character look normal now days
  • GetchaSum$FuknWITmeGetchaSum$FuknWITme Members Posts: 11
    edited August 2010
    B/c wwe is for lil kids & 🤬
  • blackkevblaziniblackkevblazini Members Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Cody Rhodes' new gimmick being kinda 🤬 , but Del Rio??? I don't see it.You are just mentally constipated. At least they ain't beating you over the head with gayness...TNA has a guy that has squirted fake 🤬 on himself and eaten it......ENOUGH SAID
  • darkstarr8darkstarr8 Members Posts: 455
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Watson, I don't see it with Del Rio, or Kaval, the other guys are cocky heels that are "good looking" you're supposed to get a metrosexual kind of vibe from them. Shawn Michaels was much the same back in the day.
  • KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™ Members, Moderators Posts: 11,415 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    Orlando Jordan?
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited August 2010
    I agree with Cody Rhodes' new gimmick being kinda 🤬 , but Del Rio??? I don't see it.You are just mentally constipated. At least they ain't beating you over the head with gayness...TNA has a guy that has squirted fake 🤬 on himself and eaten it......ENOUGH SAID

Justin Gabriel?
  • clownshoelopezclownshoelopez Members Posts: 44
    edited August 2010
    besides percy watson none of those other guys act 🤬 , cody is just ametrosexual