What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

E. Ness vs Steams URL/Smack

The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

E. Ness vs Steams URL/Smack 13 votes

E. Ness
53%
*~queenbee~*BelovedAfeniKNiGHTSgeechee slimTHIRDSUPREMEonetoughmiracleQiv_Owan 7 votes
Steams
46%
TrillaaaaaaMECCA1000za'kissCoolJoelookdudeKneeGro_DuperMan 6 votes

Comments

• silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm reading comments where people claim that Ness is using the "old flow", what's the new flow in URL? Haven't watched in years but they all flow the same to me lol
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Steams
    Steams got that easily

I skipped Ness's rounds after his first, that 🤬 using that 2005 Philly flow...I dont wanna hear that 🤬
  • KneeGro_DuperMan
    KneeGro_DuperMan Even if you mute it, The curse is there. Members Posts: 3,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams
    I 🤬 with the old flow but too much filler
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta check this 🤬 out

Eness that 🤬
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Plenty 🤬 !!
  • lookdude
    lookdude Members Posts: 16,646 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams
    best steams i ever seen "brought the bulldog to philly like iverson's draft year"
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I 🤬 with the old flow but too much filler

My 🤬 , I just asked, what is the "old flow??
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Decent battle, Ness had the 2004 flow but he had bars though.
  • za'kiss
    za'kiss Members Posts: 1,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams
    Ness' advantage is his flow, which is why he's wise not to switch it up. Whenever he does, he gets bodied. He's been bringing bars lately too, but Steams got him here. He was throwing punch after punch.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E. Ness
    🤬 a drive by I'll do it on a hoverboard
    It's over
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams
    5th Letter wrote: »

Quote one bar Ness had
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter wrote: »

Quote one bar Ness had

I can't quote 🤬 neither one of them said, but on first listen I thought Ness was spitting. His flow would be off putting.
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steams
    Ness stage performance was entertaining ....... but steams got that
  • *~queenbee~*
    *~queenbee~* Retired Undefeated Boxing Champ Soaking in a warm Epsom salt bathMembers Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E. Ness
    That 2004 flow that you all are talking about was still better than what Steams brought. What was more entertaining was that dude in the background shouting what during E. Ness' verse. Steams second round was weak.
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Steams
    That 2004 flow that you all are talking about was still better than what Steams brought. What was more entertaining was that dude in the background shouting what during E. Ness' verse. Steams second round was weak.

You must be on your period because you trippin right now

Quote one bar Ness said that was hot and I'll quote 5 from Steams...I dare you
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    E. Ness
    This wasnt a bar for bar battle, sounds like they came off top just spittin and goin at each other...Ness ate that 🤬 tho

Hot bars dont mean Steams won...🤬 Panda is hot right now so Desiigner is way better than Krit

• THIRDSUPREME
    THIRDSUPREME TargSettotheDeathLarkKillaNigga Home of the SlavesMembers Posts: 7,519 ✭✭✭✭✭
    E. Ness
    🤬 Steams.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    I can tell Steams won by the comments here alone
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Steams
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »
    This wasnt a bar for bar battle, sounds like they came off top just spittin and goin at each other...Ness ate that 🤬 tho

Hot bars dont mean Steams won...🤬 Panda is hot right now so Desiigner is way better than Krit

🤬 what the 🤬 are you talking about?