What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rate The Wrestler: Sycho Sid Vicious

KillaChamKillaCham M0D SQUAD™Members, Moderators Posts: 11,413 Regulator
Mic Skills:
In-Ring Ability:
Charisma:

Total:

Comments

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Mic Skills - LMAO

In Ring Ability - 5

Charisma - 5
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic Skills: 0
    In-Ring Ability: 4
    Charisma: 8
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mic Skills - 8.7/10
    In Ring ability - 5/10
    Charisma- 10/10
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Mic skills - HILARIOUS

"See Nash, you can wear any Halloween costume you want to, but you know and I know that you're only half the man that I am - and I have half the brain that you do. week after week - you've tried to make me look like a 🤬 - but it stops tonight!"

🤬 🤬 up live on JR once too lmao.

In Ring ability - 6/10 dude was huge.

Charisma- 10/10

tumblr_mwkmrf9Ygs1rhly2xo1_400.gif

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    lets not forget his trill as theme

• willhustlewillhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lets not forget his trill as theme

I liked his earlier theme

• 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    He used to be one of my favorite wrestlers back in the day. He had decent mic skills and charisma, and he can have a good match with the right opponent.
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Best. Jheri Curled. White. Wrestler of All Time! And the Ruler--hahaha!--of the world!
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »

He gets a 10 on the mic for this one LOL

"FIRST OF ALL FAT MAN"
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sid had some good matches despite his lack of actual skill. Hes got tremendous charisma though.

In ring: 6
    Mic: ...5.5
    Charisma: 8