What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Put these NFL Defensive GOAT Players in Order from 1-7

DOPEdweebz
DOPEdweebz What title?www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
edited April 2016 in From the Cheap Seats
at5sc6qxui11.jpeg
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
«1

Comments

  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LT
    White
    Sanders
    Lott
    Green
    Jones
    Lewis
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    at5sc6qxui11.jpeg
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    Deion
    LT
    Reggie White
    Lewis
    Lott
    Deacon
    Joe Green

    I factored in importance of position which is why Deion is #1. Not taking anything away from the pass rushers but theres more guys that can get 15 sacks then there are true absolute shut down corners for a CAREER. Not just a hot 3 years. U could literally name em on 1 hand.

    Also i admit im not eligible---none of us are---to speak intelligently on Joe Green or Deacon Jones
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    LT
    White
    Sanders
    Lott
    Green
    Jones
    Lewis

    this
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc 16th & UMembers Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    S2J wrote: »
    at5sc6qxui11.jpeg
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    Deion
    LT
    Reggie White
    Lewis
    Lott
    Deacon
    Joe Green

    I factored in importance of position which is why Deion is #1. Not taking anything away from the pass rushers but theres more guys that can get 15 sacks then there are true absolute shut down corners for a CAREER. Not just a hot 3 years. U could literally name em on 1 hand.

    Also i admit im not eligible---none of us are---to speak intelligently on Joe Green or Deacon Jones

    Bruh you build your team from the inside out. A dominant pass rusher is more important than a shut down CB. You realize the qb can throw the ball to other wr's Deion isn't checking. But if he's sacked he's sacked. You can not throw at Deion and take him out of the game. You can double team LT and he's still getting sacks and causing fumbles.
  • wilberdmillz
    wilberdmillz Members Posts: 2,159 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deion
    Taylor
    White
    Lewis
    Lott
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass Rushers >>>>>>>>>>>> Shutdown CBs
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LT
    Reggie
    Ray
    Deion
    Lott

    Ray could easily be number 2, the centerpiece behind all those Ravens defensive squads which were so good for so long and arguably the greatest defensive team of all time in 2000
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rod Woodson>>>Deion Sanders
  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Night Train Lane deserves a mention
  • DaBull
    DaBull It's a Movement Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ray Lew

    everyone else !! yup I'm bias !!!!
  • Inglewood_B
    Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If LT ain't number one on your list that 🤬 is invalid
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A great pass rush can make your entire secondary look great.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    S2J wrote: »
    at5sc6qxui11.jpeg
    1.
    2.
    3.
    4.
    5.
    6.
    7.

    Deion
    LT
    Reggie White
    Lewis
    Lott
    Deacon
    Joe Green

    I factored in importance of position which is why Deion is #1. Not taking anything away from the pass rushers but theres more guys that can get 15 sacks then there are true absolute shut down corners for a CAREER. Not just a hot 3 years. U could literally name em on 1 hand.

    Also i admit im not eligible---none of us are---to speak intelligently on Joe Green or Deacon Jones

    Bruh you build your team from the inside out. A dominant pass rusher is more important than a shut down CB. You realize the qb can throw the ball to other wr's Deion isn't checking. But if he's sacked he's sacked. You can not throw at Deion and take him out of the game. You can double team LT and he's still getting sacks and causing fumbles.

    Yes, a pass rusher is more important than a shutdown corner.

    But a pass rusher is also more common than an ACTUAL shutdown corner. WAY more common .

    You cant even call Deion a shutdown corner anymore bc the term is watered down. I mean a REAL shutdown, not 'He's been really good for 2 years hes a shutdown corner". Not that Patrick Peterson, Namdi "shutdown". I mean Rod Woodson, Deion, Revis. And thats about it
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    PP is a shut down corner
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nnamdi 2 years? Try 8

    And Revis>>>Deion

  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charles woodson is the second best cb then rod. Revis is one hella overrated cb he stayed holding wrs and yall want to act like he never had help of the top is hilarious
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CW was going against randy at his athletic peak and had a lil bit of success
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Revis dominated in the most difficult era to play defense and CB


  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    R.D. wrote: »
    Revis dominated in the most difficult era to play defense and CB


    He had help with rex ryan blitzing scheme and you can sit here and try to paint a picture like he was but when he had left their defense was still good like top 5 at the time. So you want to go to the year with he went against top wr with no good qbs CJ played with shaun hill when they matched up. AJ said he had help over the top and rex said he didn't guess you would have to look at the film. T.O played Ryan Fitz (I think) and those highlight you can see over thrown ball when T.O had him beat. Same as Steve Smith. Then with the match up against Moss clearly patriots threw the ball alot to wes welker and they was the theme for that team that year
  • R.D.
    R.D. Members Posts: 20,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of excuses....
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If LT ain't number one on your list that 🤬 is invalid
    Nah bruh reggie white was just as dominant if not better to some
  • Olorun22
    Olorun22 Members Posts: 5,696 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Deion is the best defensive athlete of all time. As far as the scheme goes you as get a pass rusher but if I had the chance to pick all of these players if would be deion due to what he brings to my team. He plays all 3 phase of the game.



    Why the 🤬 is ronnie lott in this convo? IJs that 🤬 aint the best 7 player of all time.. 🤬 please
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    My point exactly. All these opinions and caveats. Scheme this, overrated that...Someone give me a reason Deion aint exactly who we thought he was. Expose Deion. I'll wait.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 "He dont tackle "

    Cool, pick up Antoine Winfield.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Deion is not even regarded as the best DB in the history of football. Everybody always says its Lott. Because he can play CB and safety at all pro level.

    But it's no question that LT is the best defensive player of all time. EVERY former football player and analyst says that.

Sign In or Register to comment.