What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

###CreepSet PRESENTS: ASK CUNT_LYFE ANYTHING

thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSetPosts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
#CreepSet mafia #CreepSet dynasty #CreepSet Empire whatever you wanna call us. Have at it. We the niggas that run the streets and got ya main bitch runnin errands all day

25juiw2_Copy.jpg

Shout out Bride
Shout out lookdude
Shout out Conflict
Shout out Deadeye
Shout out GNS
Shout out Beezus
Shout out my brother irony

But This aint about us.

Loca probably one of the smartest most misunderstood personas around.

Born: Schaumburg, il

3df225b7f43c3ac1fc2ec457722458ab.jpg

Yall the know the rules aint none. Aint nothing off limits but lets keep it peaceful and positve
tumblr_owvlbc_HR5_L1v1z098o1_500.gif

the last powerful poster ever made
BrideofKillagns

Replies

• thatboydizzthatboydizz Leader of #CreepSet Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me being the threadstarter of course I'll go first what inspires you? What gives you that drive to wake up every morning and take on the world?

Your top 2 favorite rappers of all time who are they?

How old were you when you ate pussy for the first time? Where were you and how involved were you with this person?

• OmegaConflictOmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Posts: 38,761 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cunt_Lyfe when are you going to find a fucking job, ya lazy you can't cook yout don't act right

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO DO SOMETHING WITH YOUR LIFE MAN,, you need to get up whatchu gon do? You got dreams bitch set a goal, do something STOP LION all the damn time pick up the phone bitch
    f3a9c980b5d86bd26961db9af845ccd9.jpg
    thatboydizzSneakDZA
  • Cunt_LyfeCunt_Lyfe Posts: 3,998 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What inspires me and what makes me get up today: A world without police, prisons, capitalism, poverty, and oppression. Queer Black kids who sell ass in order to eat groceries and hustle niggas to make bread. Bitches who mack niggas for shmoney who ain't about shit. Alternative Black kids who are still hood as fuck and political and throw bows in mosh pits. Black women who face state violence, niggas locked up, and people who fight the system without a voice. These are the niggas that I fuck with who inspire me to say fuck the system and keep fucking shit up.
    thatboydizzOmegaConflictBrideofKillaBelovedAfeni
    How do you feel about beyonce one of the biggest role models of all time promoting urban terrorism in her latest video? After ferguson and baltimore Do you think this is something the youth should be getting ready for?
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

edited April 2016
    Beta_SataN wrote: »
    @Cunt_Lyfe when are you going to find a fucking job, ya lazy you can't cook yout don't act right

when ya moms stops playing and sends me a check.

#SHMONEY
    OmegaConflictthatboydizzBrideofKilla
    What was it that pushed you in the lesbian direction? Was it a certain event? Or have your mind body and soul been telling you that since the beginning? Do it feel like you were born gay?

OmegaConflict
    How old were you when you ate pussy for the first time? Where were you and how involved were you with this person?

I was an exchange student in Botswana. We were at a Zimbabwean independence day party. Told her that I wanted to kiss her and we ended up making out in the bathroom. She had a GF, so it never developed past us fucking.
    BelovedAfeniValentinez A. KaiserHuey_C
    edited April 2016
    How do you feel about beyonce one of the biggest role models of all time promoting urban terrorism in her latest video? After ferguson and baltimore Do you think this is something the youth should be getting ready for?
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Baltimore and Ferguson. It's not terrorism. It's art. And it ties back to our heritage.

The video is symbolic of Oshun, the Yoruba orisha spirit of love and marriage, as the color yellow represents the deity, as well.
    scorpio4lfegnsValentinez A. Kaiser
    edited April 2016
    So when did you lose your virginity to a male? And how did that go?

• Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Posts: 8,215 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Cunt_Lyfe How cool do you rate yourself on scale of 1 through 10, 1 being "uncool", and 10 being "the fucking coolest"
    Cunt_Lyfe wrote: »
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Baltimore and Ferguson.

The video is symbolic of Oshun, the Yoruba orisha spirit of love and marriage, as the color yellow represents the deity, as well.

Shes cleary rebelling and going against all laws and getting everything off her chest

Do you consider yourself a rebel?

Who do you think is the sexiest woman on this website? Name names

So when do you lose your virginity to a male? And how did that go?

Virginity is a heterosexual, ridiculous concept to me. I lost my "virginity" to a woman.

Have I ever fucked a man? Yes, if dick-sucking is in your idea of sex.
    HarlemThumzUp
    Ol Jay's wrote: »
    @Cunt_Lyfe How cool do you rate yourself on scale of 1 through 10, 1 being "uncool", and 10 being "the fucking coolest"

The fucking coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

would you rather dance in the mirror to Rihanna's "Needed me" or Beyoncé's "Hold up"
    Your top 2 favorite rappers of all time who are they?

Nas and Biggie.

Epic storytellers.

It's hard for me to love Big at times because of his abuse to Kim and Faith.
    edited April 2016

The fucking coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

would you rather dance in the mirror to Rihanna's "Needed me" or Beyoncé's "Hold up"

Rather dance to to Khia.

tumblr_lxm77n4wfr1r3eh3xo1_500_zpsad6dd9b0.gif?w=454

lol I see you, it's a 2 part question, I was going to ask next, name a song you'll dance to naked in the mirror, but I think you've answered

Virginity is a heterosexual, ridiculous concept to me. I lost my "virginity" to a woman.

So wait wait hold up. You never been penetrated by a man but you have gave head. Correct. Who was he and how old were you?

And are you meaning a female took your virginity by eating your pussy? Or sticking an inanimate object in you?

edited April 2016
    upg5upy9vdfj.jpeg
    x5fgcu8p5tw0.jpeg

This has nothing to do with Baltimore and Ferguson.

Shes cleary rebelling and going against all laws and getting everything off her chest

Do you consider yourself a rebel?

Yes, it's rebellious, however, there are spiritual elements to the video that people who regularly practice the occult. If you visit a Botanica, you can see the symbolism in it, along with other African orishas/spirits.

Do I consider myself a radical? Maybe. I just really like talking shit and getting away with shit that could get me arrested.

So wait wait hold up. You never been penetrated by a man but you have gave head. Correct. Who was he and how old were you?

And are you meaning a female took your virginity by eating your pussy? Or sticking an inanimate object in you?

Side note: I hate the word "female". Like damn, just use the word woman.

He was a nigga in my Black feminist class, which was interesting, because he didn't get the concept of what Black feminism was. I was 20.

The woman I was with gave me oral sex.

Yeah, virginity is just an outdated concept that excludes different kinds of sex and people with different orientations, because it's always about penetration, which isn't everyone's idea of what sex is.
    How do you honestly feel about white people?

edited April 2016

The fucking coolest.

CYibxQnVAAAivRV.jpg

Rather dance to to Khia.

tumblr_lxm77n4wfr1r3eh3xo1_500_zpsad6dd9b0.gif?w=454

lol I see you, it's a 2 part question, I was going to ask next, name a song you'll dance to naked in the mirror, but I think you've answered

If you asked me what songs I dance to naked, it would be Erotic City, Pussy Control or a dance hall song.
    gns