What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Video: Some guy creepin on a ballerina stretching in public is confronted by a few people...

stringer bell
stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

CreepSet...

Comments

• xxCivicxx
    xxCivicxx stew Members Posts: 6,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This video is hella old, I saw it on 4chan way way back in the day lol

That dude recording gave NO 🤬
  • yellowtapesport
    yellowtapesport Members Posts: 4,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    White 🤬 aint even thick..

(still smash tho)
  • Chi Snow
    Chi Snow Night's Watch Castle BlackGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 28,111 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious then

Hilarious now

White ppl always up in somebody business
  • Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    His voice though.

But I mean if you stretching in tiny shorts publicly you gotta know you run the risk of being filmed..it's not illegal.
  • jetlifebih
    jetlifebih Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2016
    Nvm...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so she's in public with tiny tights..."stretching" and he's wrong for recording a craft he might respect?

are people gonna stop perv women from recording shirtless Street breakdancers next?
  • A$AP_A$TON
    A$AP_A$TON 30 Year Old Version Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the realest recorder ever

Dude said I'm white. Lol. Smh
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That girl knew what she was doing.
  • thegreatunknown
    thegreatunknown Members Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eh..seems fake, anyway there's no expectations of privacy in public areas anyway
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lmao
  • bdbdbd
    bdbdbd Members Posts: 3,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    gta give dude props for staying true to who he is and standing up for his creep....threw everyone off when he went on the offence...let that be a lesson to anyone caught doing anything wrong...dont 🤬 out...own that 🤬 "YEH ITS ME, AND IM DOING THIS 🤬 AND PROUD!!!!!!"
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao, he was bout it in every sense of the word
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A$AP_A$TON wrote: »
    riddlerap wrote: »
    the realest recorder ever

Dude said I'm white. Lol. Smh

Smh... and why people try to tell you prejudice and bigotry and racism are few and far between