What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Assassins Creed: Freedom Cry (yes you're a freed slave)

Phantom Pain
Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
This bout makes me wanna go and pick up a copy of Assassins Creed 4.
http://youtu.be/6Gu3ifv-7Ck

Comments

• themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this supposed to be a sequel to Liberation?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is like 2 or 3 years old. Three Assasin Creeds ago. You need one helluva late pass here.
  • OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict I AM A GIANT RETARD Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a 🤬
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Django Creed.... Smh Took about 2 years to get around to watching Django, going to take longer to get me to play this.
  • Phantom Pain
    Phantom Pain Members Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »
    This is like 2 or 3 years old. Three Assasin Creeds ago. You need one helluva late pass here.

Man I figured that 🤬 out after I posted.. Felt like a 🤬
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't played in a couple of months and I only overthrew one plantation. All you 🤬 hating on this ytf is wrong with you. What's better than playing as a runaway slave stealthing across the islands and freeing slaves while slaughtering cracked. It's like y'all caping for slavery almost. I feel like catcha Freeman when I play this game lol
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, never heard of this. Looks dope though! He was giving those masters that work.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still playing AC Unity.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »

Man I figured that 🤬 out after I posted.. Felt like a 🤬

🤬 you man I fell for this 🤬 I hyped my friend up and everything I feel like an idiot