What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Top 6 wrestlers the wwe should look into signing.

genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well its that time again

Comments

• genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    6. and 5.
    The Young Bucks
    The-Young-Bucks-como-nuevos-monarcas-de-parejas-jr-IWGP.jpg
    The best tag on the indy scene today. Eve though they turn the wwe down once I think they would make an excellent fit the wwe. Their like a new age hardy boys.
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The only person I see being successful is Adam Cole. He actually has personality.

Moose due to size. Cedric Alexander might he a good catch too, I think he's available.

Too many indie guys have nothing special about them.

But with NXT you can pretty much sign anyone because personality doesn't matter in NXT
    4.Adam Cole
    cole.png

If the wwe isn't already to sign this guy they lost. He's currently a member of the bullet club
    3.Ricochet
    174cab5494ricochet.jpg

If you thought Neville was amazing you ain't seen 🤬 yet. This man is a human pinball.
    2. Zack Sabre Jr.
    b1fb6db712008f789348423efe060d20ea70a69e_hq.jpg

Yes Im aware he is in that crusierweight challenge but to my knowledge he still isn't signed.
    1.Jack Evans
    Jack-Evans-lucha-libre.jpg

Stop 🤬 playing wwe and sign Jack Evans
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man jay briscoe shoulda been went there, they dropped the ball with not signing him

i think dude woulda fit in well with the wyatt family... not as big as strauman, but by far more effective
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The young bucks n jack Evans wouldn't succeed
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why wouldn'tt Jack Evans survive in the E +
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think he'd let restrictions n politics frustrate him instead of working around em

There's guys like Neville n dB who'll adjust and do what it takes, jack Evans n young bucks seem like they'd end up like Paul London and spanky

I could b off as 🤬 but that's my first thought on em lol
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Young bucks turned down WWE twice already and had heat when they did visit because they wouldnt put no respeck on Booker Ts name.

Zack Sabre I can see maybe signing after the cruiserweight comp

Adam Cole would be a good addition to the roster but chances are they wouldnt use him right despite his talent

War Machine would be a good signing for the tag division. I heard a few months back that they were looking to bring them in but i dont know what happened

Would love to see Jay Lethal make that jump also but only if they push him right into a meaningful storyline/feud like they did with AJ. They also gotta acknowledge his history if they sign him cant just give the 🤬 a new name and 🤬 , they gotta let him cook as Jay Lethal..
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea they stay cooning black folks out of their name and gimmick meanwhile AJ respectively has his.

I wish Shelton Benjamin would come back.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    DWO wrote: »
    man jay briscoe shoulda been went there, they dropped the ball with not signing him

i think dude woulda fit in well with the wyatt family... not as big as strauman, but by far more effective
    @DWO
    How the 🤬 Jay Briscoe fit with the Wyatts? All you judging him by is his beard and he's white? Anyways but both Briscoes bros in there as a tag team.
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anything roh and wwe need to connect like they do japan..

Talk about money..
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenny 🤬 Omega
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    Kenny 🤬 Omega
    The Real Brian Pillman reborn
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant say it enough and i forgot to mention him in my list the other day but

Bobby Rhoode

I know hes been in talks but he still aint signed yet.. they need to make that a priority.

They done signed damn EY and still haven't netted Roode, that 🤬 baffles me. I know they want EY cause of his character range but Roode is that dude and they need to make it happen