What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Austin Powers Number 4 Could Be Inbound

MrCrookedLetterMrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect BalanceMembers Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
«1

Comments

  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nah, they got better each time, I see that continuing I'm looking forward to a 4th
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mike Meyers career dead

    Last one was like 11 years ago

    Zoolander 2 and dumb and dumber to both trash and I believe this won't be that good if they use the same kinda jokes they were using back then
  • sapp08_2001sapp08_2001 #Sawse San DiegoMembers Posts: 7,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Mike Meyers career dead

    Last one was like 11 years ago

    Zoolander 2 and dumb and dumber to both trash and I believe this won't be that good if they use the same kinda jokes they were using back then

    Damn shame but truth
  •   Colin$mackabi$h Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shut up and take my money.
  • CainCain The audacity of you fuck niggas Cyttorax DimensionMembers, Moderators Posts: 44,543 Regulator
    Please don't
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Never liked Austin Powers

    Only good that ever came from those movies was Foxy Cleopatra

    beyonce+work+it+out+gif.gif
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a declaration that Mike Myers is officially washed.
  • manofmorehousemanofmorehouse Members Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollywood studios are just like "🤬 it" at this point.
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Broddie wrote: »
    This is a declaration that Mike Myers is officially washed.

    He was washed after that racist wack movie the love guru or w/e that 🤬 was
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    This is a declaration that Mike Myers is officially washed.

    He was washed after that racist wack movie the love guru or w/e that 🤬 was

    Not counting Shrek he hasnt made a good film since 93 w/ Wayne's World 2
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My fault I said the last one was 11 years ago. I meant to say 14


    Lmao yo I never knew Mike myers was Dr evil too.....FOH
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    This is a declaration that Mike Myers is officially washed.

    He was washed after that racist wack movie the love guru or w/e that 🤬 was

    Not counting Shrek he hasnt made a good film since 93 w/ Wayne's World 2

    gtfoh lol Wayne's World 2 was not great and I love WW. Austin Powers 1 and 2 are classic comedies.
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Beta wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    This is a declaration that Mike Myers is officially washed.

    He was washed after that racist wack movie the love guru or w/e that 🤬 was

    Not counting Shrek he hasnt made a good film since 93 w/ Wayne's World 2

    gtfoh lol Wayne's World 2 was not great and I love WW. Austin Powers 1 and 2 are classic comedies.

    I never said it was great but Wayne's World >>>>>>> Austin Powers
  • Lou CypherLou Cypher Make Reasonable Choices. H. E. Double Hockey SticksMembers Posts: 52,520 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austin Powers was only funny when i was 11.
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Let it go not everything needs a remake or sequel
  • hueyhuey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make it rated r and I will see it
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first two Austin Powers films were brilliant, and along with the Bourne films forced the Bond series to actually change how they went moving forward (though Spectre did revert back to the same cliches that Austin Powers 3 exposed and even robbed its plot twist
    Bond and Blofeld being step-brothers/Austin Powers and Dr Evil being brothers
    ).

    Wayne's World 2 was 🤬 . Ease on down the road with that talk.
  • CracceRCracceR ૐ☯★♑☮⌘ Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »
    Mike Meyers career dead

    Last one was like 11 years ago

    Zoolander 2 and dumb and dumber to both trash and I believe this won't be that good if they use the same kinda jokes they were using back then

    its not the same tho its already a trilogy, why not drop a 4th part?
    the last one was dope
    dumb and dumber and zoolander only had one part and the sequels felt forced
  • GhostdenithegawdGhostdenithegawd Up from da 36 chambers HarlemMembers Posts: 16,231 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out what does dumb and dumber and zool Ander have to do with Mike myers
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying to figure out what does dumb and dumber and zool Ander have to do with Mike myers

    Sequels coming out way after interest has waned


    Not that hard
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wayne's World 2 >>>>>>>>>>> Austin Powers in Goldmember.
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    only thing i remember from the last one is how bad Bey was prime body
  • nujerz84nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mini me 🤬 Beyonce though lol
Sign In or Register to comment.