What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

UH OH: Bacteria resistant to all antibiotics confirmed in U.S.

Swiffness!
Swiffness! PART OF THE CONSPIRACYMembers Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in The Social Lounge
Well........🤬 . Hope ya'll ready to live in a world where 'minor' infections & STDs mean death again.

(Reuters) - U.S. health officials on Thursday reported the first case in the country of a patient with an infection resistant to all known antibiotics, and expressed grave concern that the superbug could pose serious danger for routine infections if it spreads.

Overprescribing of antibiotics by physicians and in hospitals and their extensive use in food livestock have contributed to the crisis. More than half of all hospitalized patients will get an antibiotic at some point during their stay. But studies have shown that 30 percent to 50 percent of antibiotics prescribed in hospitals are unnecessary or incorrect, contributing to antibiotic resistance.

Many drugmakers have been reluctant to spend the money needed to develop new antibiotics, preferring to use their resources on medicines for cancer and rare diseases that command very high prices and lead to much larger profits.

@DoUwant2go2Heaven 🤬 russian missiles this has Revelation 6:1-2 written all over it.

We wasted our last resort antibiotics on 🤬 cattle smfh

Comments

•   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Smartass Snatch Money ave.Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am angry as heck.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you Obama!!!!

You are gonna go back to them herbs and remedies your great great grandmas use to make. Those root women...
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    Why do they never mention the antibiotics they pump into our meats? It's always the doctors fault. *
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It it 1816 or 2016?

we will be fine
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Thank you Obama!!!!

You are gonna go back to them herbs and remedies your great great grandmas use to make. Those root women...

some of us are already on it

i got all kinda antibiotics at the crib.....im allergic to Penicillin so I got the strong 🤬 .....but I still dont take it unless I just feel so bad I cant work or something.....everything runs its course in time, whether u take that 🤬 or not....u gone be sick them same 5-6 days.....take a steroid if u must, eat right and shake back....you're already made to fight most of this 🤬 ....just takes time

im always trying to get my people off all the extra meds...
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    2015 it was Ebola. It's about time for another disease outbreak
  • JokerzWyld
    JokerzWyld Fazer o que você gosta é liberdade. Gostar do que você faz é felicidade Chocolate CityMembers Posts: 5,483 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    What a time to be alive
  • HustleTree
    HustleTree Members Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good it's time to thin the heard some.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nothing is resistant proof.

they just didn't find the right way to attack it, or its unethical or they know an don't want to say.
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do they never mention the antibiotics they pump into our meats? It's always the doctors fault. *

When they said food livestock they meat our meats. Nh
  • dallas' 4 eva
    dallas' 4 eva Dallas Cowboys 2016 NFC EAST CHAMPS Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

You clearly didn't read the article.
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where's the link
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    T. Sanford wrote: »

I was about to say. Every 6 months to a year its some kind of 🤬 up and there's an outbreak that kills thousands then we never hear about it again.

Probably population control.

But you ain't hear that from me.
  • wmj710
    wmj710 Members Posts: 3,798 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe bill is right we need this
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope I was a lazy mf and skimmed that 🤬 .
  • Neophyte Wolfgang
    Neophyte Wolfgang Members Posts: 4,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to up that Garlic and Oregano Oil
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time to up that Garlic and Oregano Oil

that sounds like a good ass slice of garlic bread you about to make
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The drawback of doctors prescribing so many antibiotics for decades for almost any an everything..... Bacteria/disease evolves and adapts
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man-made, "health officials" already got cure already on hand, tryna create fear, etc.....
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yep and people drink the Kool-Aid during election season.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    throw some rubbing alcohol on that 🤬
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bleach kills anything

Especially when you drink to get rid of bacterial infection in your stomach.
    Dead
    569cf81185aed2d49be987856ba65eb3.jpg
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Bronx, NY birthplace of hip-hopMembers Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016

I was about to say. Every 6 months to a year its some kind of 🤬 up and there's an outbreak that kills thousands then we never hear about it again.

Probably population control.

But you ain't hear that from me.

Mother nature seems to have a problem with humans sometimes. With all living things really, it probably is nature's way of population control, scary to think about.