What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Don Cheadle in Brooklyn's Finest woat

Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited May 2016 in Lights, Camera, Action!
🤬 damn i forgot how bad his acting was

Comments

• clairvoyanceclairvoyance Members Posts: 2,751 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2016
    He can act imo its just his 'NY' street persona wasn't convincing...And yes I know some are gonna say it's cause he was working undercover in the movie....still. But in his defense I've seen him play characters with a edge pretty well,I guess he wasn't able to tackle that NY accent and dialect. And as a New Yorker from the inner city/projects I can say some of those lines from Cheadle seemed cheesy and forced like we don't talk like that....So some of the criticism falls on the writing or bad improvisation. But I thought it was good movie overall....

• 2stepz_ahead2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    there re alot of actors who cant act or cant make a certain role believable.

i would say not his best work.....

tango...lol
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don is one of my favorite actors

I dont think his acting was bad

That movie just sucked. The woman who played his 🤬 boss was the worst actor in that movie. Cringeworthy
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol I watched this like a few weeks ago. Thuggin Don Cheadle I can't believe in B

But he fooled those dumb 🤬 though lol
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He got a diamond earing n a kangol n said 🤬 it

When he sees wesley in club

"You actn froggy motha 🤬 than leap"

When they on top of the apt roof

"Ill smoke yo ass"

Bruh.....
  • Inglewood_BInglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "That's not Roccet."
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh...I liked the movie.
  • Max.Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the movie too...its just he wasnt that good in his role
  • CJCJ Members Posts: 15,312 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thought I was the only person to actually like this movie
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie was ight. Cheadle wasn't convincing but I thought he was dude playing a dude so thats why it was like that.
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ass movie. Dont know whats being talked about here. A personal cult classic type movie for me.

"This 🤬 not built for this 🤬 !!"

"What u gotta tell me Tango?"

That 🤬 Wesley's retrurn movie he was niggarish af
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This 🤬 ...

• hueyhuey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall never seen devil in a blue dress
  • bigev240bigev240 Illpix O.G. Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 10,925 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "That's not Roccet."

iY91rA.gif
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huey wrote: »
    yall never seen devil in a blue dress

word he was amazing as mouse....

mouse is described as light skinned int he books, but don boddied that role