What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

TIRED OF SLAVE MOVIES, WATCH QUEEN NZINGA

Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in historyUniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
I know you cats want something more than your traditional slave movie, here is the story of a real African Queen rise to power and pushing the portoguese out of Angola.

Comments

• MelqartMelqart Epistemophilic Pronounced Malk-artGuests, Members Posts: 3,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should've posted this in the GNS... I would've most def supported this thread if I had seen it. Ima check it out later
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Abraxas wrote: »
    You should've posted this in the GNS... I would've most def supported this thread if I had seen it. Ima check it out later

Yeah, Angola was like hell to everyone depicting us so they made their own movies. I'm interested into seeing others.
  • bgoatbgoat Members Posts: 4,339 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will definitely watch.

• Focal PointFocal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man for dropping this I am definitely appreciative
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks man for dropping this I am definitely appreciative

No doubt brotha