What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Troy Ave - Chuck Norris (Hoes & Gangstas)(FIRE)

2»

Comments

• S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    I can't seperate the og fans from the new, but i know for damn sure it wasn't this much love for troy before last week so its BS

So either its 🤬 ridin the wave or if u been a fan u was shook to say it bc everyone ridiculed. Either way thats wack

And it smells like that fake Lil B inside joke type 🤬
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    S2J wrote: »
    I can't seperate the og fans from the new, but i know for damn sure it wasn't this much love for troy before last week so its BS

So either its 🤬 ridin the wave or if u been a fan u was shook to say it bc everyone ridiculed. Either way thats wack

The IC is 80% followers @S2J
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭

Man all you gotta do is click the search button and enter "troy ave hate thread" and all the receipts is there

This I dare to say is the first non troy hate thread in EVER
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beta wrote: »

Man all you gotta do is click the search button and enter "troy ave hate thread" and all the receipts is there

This I dare to say is the first non troy hate thread in EVER

Right. Thats what im sayin
  • Stiff
    Stiff Legion of Trill BG Members Posts: 7,723 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao yall are somethin else
  • riddlerap
    riddlerap G Unit 4 Life 50's MansionMembers Posts: 17,132 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this and that Joey diss are two of my favorite tracks of '16 so far
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    silverfoxx wrote: »
    Goat Ave
    This track gonna be my every morning anthem for the next week
    This 🤬 hard

#freecmurda
    5th Letter wrote: »
    Powder!!
    This might be the first song of his I've ever 🤬 with

Wow. 🤬 is bitchmade. Thats so fukin weak: "Oh its safe to like Troy now, ima post up."

Aint nothin worse than a ride the wave dickridin ass 🤬

Word. Same 🤬 I said. 🤬 bitchmade for this 🤬 . Lame ass 🤬 .
  • 270crownst
    270crownst Members Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 I thought when his first mixtape drop..most people in the reason was liking that 🤬 tho....and when he dropped the that white Christmas joint...
  • smp4life
    smp4life Members Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy's voice is usually horrible. This is only the 2nd song I've heard from him that sounds ok.
  • FlightKing
    FlightKing Members Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe 🤬 just like this song...