What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

E Ness vs Ness Lee (Don't Flop)

Cigarello Slim
Cigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Members Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

E Ness vs Ness Lee (Don't Flop) 2 votes

Ness Lee
100%
TrillaaaaaaKNiGHTS 2 votes
E Ness
0%

Comments

• Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ness Lee
    Gotdaaaaaaamn Ness Lee bodybag smh lol

I'm waiting on one of you clowns to come in talking bout "E Ness got that cuz he brought back that classic Philly flow".

That's how dumb yall sounded when Steams bodied this 🤬 in his last battle
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ness Lee
    Ness Lee. That Remember the Time and that "Make you pay to watch him perform songs you wrote" bombs... Ugh!
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ness Lee
    KNiGHTS wrote: »
    Ness Lee. That Remember the Time and that "Make you pay to watch him perform songs you wrote" bombs... Ugh!

I 🤬 with Ness Lee heavy but he bit Dre Dennis with that remember the time bar

@ 14:46

• Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn i hate dont flop... But i may watch
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Its kinda cool to see old school E Ness battling even if he doesn't win.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    white dudes hosting this...wooo
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ness Lee
    KNiGHTS wrote: »

I 🤬 with Ness Lee heavy but he bit Dre Dennis with that remember the time bar

@ 14:46

Awwwwwwww 🤬 ... this that 🤬 . Not Ness Lee. I been riding for him since GrindTime...