What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Who Is the Wacker Rapper: Troy or Meek?

internationalinternational Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in The Reason
Inspired by that long ass Troy Ave thread and 🤬 posting songs of his mixtape with Drama, which got me thinking that this is actually a reasonable question to ask, considering the limitations of both artists.

So the question remains, who is the wackest rapper out of these 2?

Justify yall answers too.

Who Is the Wacker Rapper: Troy or Meek? 61 votes

Troy Average
83%
Dupacbuttuh_bsupergangsterS2Jmike06infamous114aneed123jonodouble0sugenex ginsr_the_freshmanGhostdenithegawdLcnsdbyROYALTYqawshunBcotton5Trill Gate$kingblaze84mryounggunaf.r.i.c.a.bless the child 51 votes
Weak Mill
16%
Sionsapp08_2001the ghostrip.dillaachewon87nohiphop1gemini86JamieShea88kingtob330lordstanley 10 votes

Comments

• gee757gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    Drake
  • S2JS2J Members Posts: 28,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Average
    S2J wrote: »
    S/n Altering names is gotta be the wackest corniest, litrle 🤬 -est 🤬 ever. How old are you? ?? :joy:

Troy Average

Weak Mill

Fake

🤬 Ross

TurdMan

Shawn Farter

🤬 ain´t no ask for your opinion on my choice of alteration of names for these rappers, which is what they are mostly referred to on here, simply resonating to the I.C. crowd...

Yet you out here running around in this forum calling yourself trying to drop game but just coming across as a pseudo-intellect, talking about ´🤬 -est´trying to degrade the meaning of such a word, like it doesn´t carry enough degradation and malicious connotations and you further trying to create negative concepts from such a word, yet you worried about how I spell these rappers names???

foh, you 🤬 .

Oh 🤬 you emotional !?!?

1320851_o.gif

Ayo im weak Rofl
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread sucks
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Average
    Troy flop ave
  • nex ginnex gin Keep It Simple Stupid Members Posts: 10,698 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Average
    I don't even care for Meek's music but cuh......dafuck kinda question is this???
  • Revolver OcelotRevolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Both
  • internationalinternational Members Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nex gin wrote: »
    I don't even care for Meek's music but cuh......dafuck kinda question is this???

I thought it was a resonable question to ask...

Yall acting like its a landslide, but technically what sets Meek apart? The audamar? The rollie on his wrist?
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Troy Average
    Meek>>>>troy easily
    ChiCity wrote: »
    This thread wild disrespectful b

• KamPushMeKamPushMe Members Posts: 7,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    A better comparison would have been Tyga vs Troy. Meek ain't as wack as you're making him out to be.

Ding ding ding

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/538484/whos-worse-vo1-tyga-vs-troy-ave#latest
  • Louis DevinearLouis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Stench Montana

How does that work for you?
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A better comparison would have been Tyga vs Troy. Meek ain't as wack as you're making him out to be.

Nah, tyga cool too he just played himself

None of yall justifying. What is good about Meek? Yall acting as if its landslide and so obvious, but elaborate.

Lyrically
    - very debatable

Flow - Troy got him on that

Wordplay - both generic, straight up and down

Technically
    - ^^^ see above

What is it that yall are so up in arms about...*confused*
  • illedoutilledout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭

Or French Montana vs. Silkk the shocker..
  • genocidecuttergenocidecutter Members Posts: 17,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Average
    illedout wrote: »

Or French Montana vs. Silkk the shocker..

This
  • mrtdbmrtdb Members Posts: 2,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Troy Average
    Meek became relevant enough for Drake to hand him L's...Troy is just handing himself L's.

Plus while I don't listen to Meek...he can pop off on the right beat...
  • Louis DevinearLouis Devinear Members Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never met a Troy Ave fan in real life.

In 2013 the 3 rappers that was buzzing the most was drake , kdot and meek mills.

Dream chasers pt had the streets on fire.
    Dreams and Nightmares was heavily anticipated.

🤬 was reciting this 🤬 music.

🤬 just wanna play stupid cause of the situation with drake.

edited June 2016
    [email protected] all this talking yet no substance, no break down of strengths or why he is so much better than Troy average, yall can´t even explain why or embarrassed to expose your impressionable ass simple minds...is the rapping about rollies??? or audamar? lmaoooooooooooo