What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

What Draymond Green was saying about LeBron back in 2010

Inglewood_B
Inglewood_B Woodz of Inglez Members Posts: 12,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in From the Cheap Seats

3hlfefjfmsvi.png
6eljeudxbmp3.png
u5e6v2pustla.png
qlakpe2kk49z.png
bfwr4qrky0af.png
l2dkgwube19g.png

Comments

• fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmao hilarious
  • nj2089
    nj2089 Members Posts: 4,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Lol i wish could hear him mic'd up lol hilarious
  • its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still mad we didn't draft him, Ainge's worst draft
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    Draymond got that Joakim Noah hatred in him lol

Hate hate hate - chappelle voice
  • Focal Point
    Focal Point Kushite descent... wandering child from Meru of Old TrentonMembers Posts: 16,307 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think its so much hatred as its he's not a fan
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think its so much hatred as its he's not a fan

This is clearly hate bruh
  • detcatinva
    detcatinva Members Posts: 11,691 ✭✭✭✭✭
    he's not lying when he responded to the girl saying that lebron size would give MJ problems.
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    it's easy to smile on a dominant team.

would he be smiling if he was on the sixers...nope just more hate
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was smiling in 2010 when nobody knew who he was.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Detroit we in here !
  • RobCoLife
    RobCoLife Only finger I point is the middle one in the air! Fortress of Solitude Members Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saying someone "hating" means you can't handle said opinion. Acting like he wished death on that 🤬 .
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a 🤬 talking ass 🤬 gotdamn lol
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @2stepz_ahead u my 🤬 for real but this Anti Curry 🤬 you been on says way more about you than it does him...
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    @2stepz_ahead u my 🤬 for real but this Anti Curry 🤬 you been on says way more about you than it does him...

what it say bruh.....what it say.

i was anti lebron and anti kobe at a time..
    im still anti paquicao and broner

i just think the attention he gets needs balance and im hear to give pralims.

imo
    each series has shown who runs the team and who is disappearing.
    whos consistent and whos...ouchey ouchey my knee or elbow if i have a bad game but if im making my shoots im on fire...

im not even saying fukk the team..i have nothing against the team....but curry is not carrying this team.. they still run 🤬 without him...my point has been proven already during the playoffs and even during th year when he was out hurt

thats really my main point in my fukk blurry curry rice cakes

but what it say bruh...what it say
    just so you see it
    @Trillfate

i dont really want no problems

balance is key
  • 2stepz_ahead
    before i forget

🤬 curry
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's put this in context here....Draymonds from Michigan and Lebron is from Ohio, not only did you have the college football rivalry, you also have the fact that Lebron has humiliated the Pistons multiple times and the likelihood of Draymond growing up a Pistons fan is very high...add on to that Draymond is a girly mouth 🤬 .

He sounds like your average 🤬 🤬 from Michigan in 2010...can't take these comments too serious, although they are hilarious.

plus the states fought a brief war lol but thats irrelevant
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 went deep with the analyzing lol

he cant just hate Lebron?...I cant stand that 🤬 and we have absolutely no ties or history whatsoever...
  • D0wn
    D0wn Members Posts: 10,818 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's put this in context here....Draymonds from Michigan and Lebron is from Ohio, not only did you have the college football rivalry, you also have the fact that Lebron has humiliated the Pistons multiple times and the likelihood of Draymond growing up a Pistons fan is very high...add on to that Draymond is a girly mouth 🤬 .

He sounds like your average 🤬 🤬 from Michigan in 2010...can't take these comments too serious, although they are hilarious.

plus the states fought a brief war lol but thats irrelevant

.................u gotta be kidding me