What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Shotgun Suge Vs Cassidy

The Recipe
The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited June 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone
Suge Goes in on Cass



Cassidy says he would easily destroy Suge



Chubby Jag Disses Suge



Suge disses Cassidy



«1

Comments

  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge on war report



    Cassidy on war report





  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    It will never happen. (Unless Cass is starving for money)
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like Cass itching to get back in the ring, I think Cass might battle again before Mook tho.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge would fry cassidy.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Suge would fry cassidy.

    Like Dizaster did? Who 🤬 is putting on Mount Rushmore and in the GOAT argument.
  • aka40Cal
    aka40Cal Members Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only way Cass does this is in a small room where it benefits him. Suge is gonna do the usual bully routine but I think Cass will flip it on him nice
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Battlerap OGs get no respect, Mook, Lux, Serius, Cass etc look at the level of comp they have returned to and what they have done down right amazing, 🤬 need to put some respek on they name.

    Serius - Debatable vs Clips
    Mook - 5-0 Solomon, bodied Lux
    Lux - Do I even have to say...
    Cassidy - Clearly beat Diz

    These 🤬 in they 30's thats prime in any other career for a reason. These 🤬 havent lost their wit or mental capacities stop sleeping, because Eness and Reeds initial comeback.

  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aka40Cal wrote: »
    Only way Cass does this is in a small room where it benefits him. Suge is gonna do the usual bully routine but I think Cass will flip it on him nice

    Nobes said URL doing Philly vs NYC in Philly with Reed and Rex, but Smack said he dont really wanna 🤬 with Cass on no 3 hours late Diva 🤬
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Suge would fry cassidy.

    Like Dizaster did? Who 🤬 is putting on Mount Rushmore and in the GOAT argument.
    The Recipe wrote: »
    _Lefty wrote: »
    Suge would fry cassidy.

    Like Dizaster did? Who 🤬 is putting on Mount Rushmore and in the GOAT argument.

    Styles make fights. Suge would fry cassidy.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Agreed, but to say one of the best 🤬 to every battle would get fried by a average to good battler is extreme IMO. I do think the style clash would be interesting tho. BTW Diz was predicted to fry Cass because of the style clash.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Agreed, but to say one of the best 🤬 to every battle would get fried by a average to good battler is extreme IMO. I do think the style clash would be interesting tho. BTW Diz was predicted to fry Cass because of the style clash.

    It's not 2004 anymore and freeway ain't walkin through that door.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    _Lefty wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Agreed, but to say one of the best 🤬 to every battle would get fried by a average to good battler is extreme IMO. I do think the style clash would be interesting tho. BTW Diz was predicted to fry Cass because of the style clash.

    It's not 2004 anymore and freeway ain't walkin through that door.

    Tell Dizaster that and everybody that love him.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    You could just sign up on Facebook and talk to the battlers. I already trashed Diz on AngryFam. That guy isn't even better than Arsonal.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge's pen game is trash, Cass would embarrass him.
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually on the same level to me. 2002 Cass vs 2016 Suge might be closer than you think.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Suge's pen game is trash, Cass would embarrass him.
    Ya cuz Cass is crazier. Right.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth stew Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2016
    Suge got bully 🤬 and performance. Cass gonna have the goons there, so Suge's going to keep his distance or get g-checked and play himself, and Cass performs better.

    If Cass does the same exact thing he did against Diz, but subs in Suge's name, he wins, and that was Cass with 12 years rust. You best believe he's looking at the constructive comments and restructuring his style to appease the modern fans. The next time he battles, he will be far more polished and current with his style. He's a technician with this battle 🤬 .

    Y'all be swearing one 🤬 can do it, but not the next, as if 90% of these current battle rappers aren't pure garbage juice, even with their up-to-date style. If you can emulate the new 🤬 , what makes you think Cass can't shift his style?
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    🤬 you said pen game. Cass still got 2005 metaphors. He beat Diz because of the angles and accurate ass mimicking. Not cuz of his pen bro. There's many ways in winning a battle beaides the pen though. I just disagree with you in that one assessement bro.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They actually on the same level to me. 2002 Cass vs 2016 Suge might be closer than you think.

    Thats a great way to put it.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    It could go either way.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suge is a better performer. And cassidy isn't that much better as a rapper. Suge would out class him. As I said, styles make fights. Let this happen on a smack stage. Cass better get a nice payday because he'll get ran out the gym.
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think 🤬 know what outcalass truly means.
  • _Lefty
    _Lefty Members Posts: 6,564 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Recipe wrote: »
    I dont think 🤬 know what outcalass truly means.

    Suge Pocket check >>>> Cassidy's neck

    It's not 2004 no more. Smack fans will be sure to let him know if they battle there. Ya peoples can't gas everything you say and simulate a crowd response on a smack stage.

    If it's a battle that's highly anticipated, suge's energy will certainly play a part. If that fat 🤬 has anything, it's stage presence.

    For the love of 🤬 , styles make fights.

    Suge will fry cassidy.
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    edited June 2016
    The key is getting the URL crowd on your side. Cassidy could 🤬 around and do just that. And Cass could spit cat in the hat bars and it'll get gassed and it could sway the battle in his favor. That goes for Suge too.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    People forget how horrible Cass was on day one vs Diz. If the event didnt get 🤬 up at the end there would be no day two and Cass would had the chance to restructure his mistakes like that.