What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

(My 🤬 ..)Jeff vs Matt Hardy Deletion Match

OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle

Please watch this and tell me your thoughts if you haven't did so yet lol This has got everybody in the wrestling world talking...for good or bad.

Comments

• silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Chi-Town BullyChi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What the hell was this 🤬
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what did i just watch lol
  • OGDirtyDeeOGDirtyDee Members Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo Matt Hardy character is GOAT LOL and I hate Matt Hardy
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been seeing a lot of props given for creativity, I hear Matt n jeff been thinking this 🤬 up since kids , ima check it on that strength
  • playboy buddy roseplayboy buddy rose Red hook brooklynMembers Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can easily see down the road the hardys being writers for raw or smackdown
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Every time i watch i find something else that I missed.

Lucha masks at Maxel bday party.
    Matt not having a gift for him.
    Drones
    "Vangaurd" (misspelled)
    A hologram
    Jeff weird ass lawn
    Jeff playing guitar randomly
    Jeff fights drones with a guitar
    "Oh hell No!"
    Matt ruining Jeffs weird ass lawn
    Gasoline
    Senor Benjamin
    "Are you a licensed offcial?"
    Matt playing violin
    Match by candlelight
    Roman candles...so many roman candles
    "Its a dilapidated boat!"
    Sleeper underwater
    Willow
    Senor Benjamin as Willow
    A dirt mound
    Jeffs weird statue
    Fire

There's just sooooooo much comedy. Its a must see 🤬 .
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm watching it now. It's.................interesting. Different too
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    wtf was this 🤬
  • MagicjohnsonMagicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man Jeff should've been a WWE WHC champion in this generation
  • CSOPQCSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    jono wrote: »
    The most entertaining amount of 🤬 🤬 ever produced for a wrestling program. That 🤬 was terrible ....yet I watched it 3 times. Smh

I feel you. I couldn't have said it any better myself. I'm still unsure whether I liked it or not, but I watched it again, like WTF. My wife: "the 🤬 are you watching?"... and she likes wrestling. Haha. Oh yeah, Reby curvy as 🤬 , she looks like a 🤬 though
  • CSOPQCSOPQ Members Posts: 249 ✭✭
    It was different for sure
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    "How delightful! It's an extraordinary xylophone!"
  • illestni99ainneillestni99ainne I let ur gal suck me off from da back and ur moms giv me cornrows on my crack cuz Im nasty like that Members Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't get what I just watched wtf
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarity ensued

"Damn right oh 🤬 !"

Matt tryna run on them 🤬 ass knees

Rebecca kinda bad
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reby curvy as 🤬 . I agree
  • MagicjohnsonMagicjohnson Members Posts: 265 ✭✭
    She got big ass tittys!!!!
  • KNiGHTSKNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGDirtyDee wrote: »

Please watch this and tell me your thoughts if you haven't did so yet lol This has got everybody in the wrestling world talking...for good or bad.

You mean to tell me this post is how many posts in and NOT ONE of you muhfuckas is gonna speak on Matt Hardy lowkey jacking Frederick Douglass's whole swag in that freeze frame?
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that was much better than the wyatt compound
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When Jeff fought off drones with his guitar I lost it.
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Final Deletion II is coming, and it’s going to be bigger, better, and more insane than the original.

Originally reported by PWInsider.com, we have confirmed with a source that footage was filmed recently at Matt’s home, that will be used on next week’s episode of Impact Wrestling. Although we cannot confirm when the event itself will air on television, TNA will be building to a Final Deletion II segment that, according to our source, “blows away the first one.”

The original Final Deletion segment between Broken Matt Hardy and “Brother Nero” Jeff Hardy garnered major attention for Impact Wrestling, with the company promoting it weeks ahead of time, pushing it as must-see TV and something totally unique to wrestling. The build to the individual segment was pushed harder, at least to news websites and wrestling personalities within the industry, than anything they’ve pushed in a very long time. It was largely a success, and resulted in the highest rated episode since the promotion moved to Pop TV.

Final Deletion II is expected to showcase the reunited Broken Hardy brothers and The Decay, leading into their TNA Tag Team Championship match at the October 2nd Bound for Glory pay-per-view.

Read more at http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/748305-final-deletion-2-impact-wrestling#rOBikc0e0GpWmEdf.99