What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Rep your sports jersey regrets.... What jersey do yall have buried in the back of your closets?

TheGOAT
TheGOAT El CoyoteunknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
Can anyone top my Tyrus Thomas?

CnHx9wcVIAQT9ca.jpg

Comments

• nujerz84
    nujerz84 NJMembers Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    🤬 Tyrus Thomas..Horrible Trade trading a possible HOF for a 🤬 🤬
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw man i gotta a Wizards Jordan jersey
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    i have a ATL mike vick jersey
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aw man i gotta a Wizards Jordan jersey

Them aint even bad tho

I know somebody who copped a Tony Snell jersey.
  • Mr_Vicodin81G
    Mr_Vicodin81G Eating pain pills for breakfast Walgreens Pharmacy Members Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An ex of mine bought me an orange Ricky Williams Miami Dolphins jersey knowing damn well I'm a Cowboys fan. She was a UT fan, no I don't care for the Longhorns and was trolling my ass when she bought it. Add 2 that she copped it at Ross for like 20 bucks lol
    Looked just like this one.
    http://m.ebay.com/itm/282109558346
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had a Big Dog Milwaukee Bucks jersey.
    Not too bad but WTF was I doing with a Bucks jersey back then. I remember it was purple/green.

Like this below

ef383060019fbaef51900431a91b23b0.jpg

• its....JOHN B
    its....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I had a custom made Bengals jersey for some reason
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My biggest jersey regret was getting black epoxy on Ricky Williams jersey. I'm still 🤬 mad at myself about that. 🤬 I'm an idiot.
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pops came back from Cleveland business trip with a jersey. This was before 2003. Never wore it in public, and idk what happened to it
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    huey wrote: »
    Pops came back from Cleveland business trip with a jersey. This was before 2003. Never wore it in public, and idk what happened to it

Browns jersey?

What was it?
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jason Williams with the bulls
  • TheGOAT
    aneed123 wrote: »
    Jason Williams with the bulls

#Rare
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Inb4 Fubu 05

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 Fubu 05

Had the fubu football Jersey
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    Latrell Sprewell warriors

Terrell owens 9ers
  • Built 4 cuban linx
    Built 4 cuban linx Only Christopher I acknowledge is Wallace At the 36th chamberMembers Posts: 12,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had the black one. Still wore it to school even when he got locked up. Had a bunch of White people giving me 🤬 looks
  • Rampage12
    Rampage12 Members Posts: 3,512 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Latrell Sprewell warriors

Terrell owens 9ers

??? Both of those would be legit throwbacks these days.