What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

at what point do you think Lance Storm will stop being a pretentious 🤬

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
edited August 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    what you mean?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't matter he's semi retired anyway
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2016
    The draft sucked, hes right

For example, zack ryder is challenging for the us title and wasnt drafted until the NINTH round, boy I wonder if hes gonna win?

And business wise, their attendance is down and their tv ratings are abysmal, thanks shield guys
  • TheBoyRoTheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DWO wrote: »
    he been salty since this....

Wgat year was this?!

lol 2003
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bro said he didn't know stealth sucked Lollllll
  • Peezy_JenkinsPeezy_Jenkins Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The draft sucked, hes right

For example, zack ryder is challenging for the us title and wasnt drafted until the NINTH round, boy I wonder if hes gonna win?

And business wise, their attendance is down and their tv ratings are abysmal, thanks shield guys

Im sure ratings and attendance would b so much better with Braun stroman and his like on top
  • VIBEVIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm gonna reply to all his Twitter posts w "booooooooorring!" now
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been watching every raw/smackdown from year 2001 leading up to the invasion which popped off in 2002. Lot of great memories from the year 01. If you missed 01-02 and u have the network check out some of those shows when u bored and have the time.
  • TonyDubbzTonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Austin low key buried Tazz during that time too. He 🤬 him down many times when he was part of the alliance and then beat his ass wit a belt on like 2-3 different occasions
  • RawAceRawAce Members Posts: 4,800 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I always wondered if that was Austin or vkm that pulled the trigger on belittling taz.

Taz said he was leaving ecw confidently for wwf so he could be on the big stage . I don't if he meant winning the European title was the big stage
    Tazz 🤬 up
  • Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Jim Ross used to call him Mr. Personality.
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    I'm gonna reply to all his Twitter posts w "booooooooorring!" now

I'm gonna do that to John Cena
  • BangEm_Bart BangEm_Bart Members Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    Austin low key buried Tazz during that time too. He 🤬 him down many times when he was part of the alliance and then beat his ass wit a belt on like 2-3 different occasions

Yea that 🤬 was disgusting and demoralizing. It made me think that wrestling was really racist and kept me off for awhile.
  • Juttythe3rdJuttythe3rd Members Posts: 3,553 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea that 🤬 was disgusting and demoralizing. It made me think that wrestling was really racist and kept me off for awhile.

lol even vince thought he was black
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    the way Austin buried Storm would make HHH proud
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator

It was truly ironic, because personality wise I always thought Stone Cold was a slight rip offf redneck version of Tazz
  • jonojono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

No matter what anyone says THAT'S A 🤬 BURIAL.
  • MillzOGMillzOG OG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    jono wrote: »

Facts
  • TigerZordTigerZord Members Posts: 6
    I think he just says that stuff to stay relevant.
  • willhustlewillhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jono wrote: »

But..But.. he told the damn truth though. Wrestling is a brutal business to be in (especially in WWE) and from all these different stories from legends in their era, if you didn't have "the look" you weren't going to go very far, if you can't talk on the mic you aren't going to go very far.