What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• Smokey Tha Bandit
    Smokey Tha Bandit NO FUCKS GIVEN Members Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fortyacres wrote: »

Snow Man and Deanareys

I Negrodamused this scene in gif form

bwbzaeab9r2e.gif

lol man I think I miss the gifs and banter more than the show and thats saying alot...
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was gonna fall back from posting on the IC until Season 7 but

01ur5q4ay2aq.gif
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 gettin started early i see!!? lol
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay we can bruh it aint a thing

lmao i aint even come at #TeamDragons&🤬 right now though cause we just might be callin a truce in the near future
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    TonyDubbz wrote: »

lmao i aint even come at #TeamDragons&🤬 right now though cause we just might be callin a truce in the near future

We tried to tell yall targs ain't got no beef with starks.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭

Actually......
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ay we can bruh it aint a thing lmao i aint even come at #TeamDragons&🤬 right now though cause we just might be callin a truce in the near future
    Actually......
    @Sion

Look at this 🤬 man
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Mastery wrote: »
    Ay we can bruh it aint a thing lmao i aint even come at #TeamDragons&🤬 right now though cause we just might be callin a truce in the near future
    Actually......
    @Sion

Look at this 🤬 man

@mastery leave me alone my G lol i havent slept all night
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

We been saying that too but yall boy @THIRDSUPREME kept popping off trying to get it going...
  • atribecalledgabi
    edited October 2016

Actually......

Listen...you done already had your posts deleted once in this thread a year away from the season starting. Ol habitual line stepping ass
  • atribecalledgabi
    King of GA wrote: »

We been saying that too but yall boy @THIRDSUPREME kept popping off trying to get it going...

We tried getting him together fam...
  • Elzo69Renaissance

Actually......

Listen...you done already had your posts deleted once in this thread a year away from the season starting. Ol habitual line stepping ass

lies......leave the lying to us...yall got dragons and 🤬 remember....
  • JusDre313
    JusDre313 ∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐ YEP........................ MEDICINAL!Members Posts: 4,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @AP21 .. u see this 🤬 bruh.. in-between seasons and the thread still popping...

• AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JusDre313 wrote: »
    @AP21 .. u see this 🤬 bruh.. in-between seasons and the thread still popping...

smh @ this 🤬
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    King of GA wrote: »

We tried getting him together fam...

American Me gave yall a blueprint on what to do with out of control members of your set.

Just some friendly advice!!!
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bdbdbd wrote: »
    OOOOooooooo all you mother 🤬 long speech having, wolf head having, paying what you owe lifestyle living, little digit pimping, big broad with a sword being, no 🤬 (nh) having and trying to 🤬 your lesbian sister self being, non complying mother 🤬 shall learn today.

Actin like you aint know, but deep down you did, you just aint wanna admit it.
    L stands for lifestyle living, assassin creed wanna-being, out of window jumping, out of window pushing, city blowing upping, daughter burning, sexy and young but REALLY nasty loose lipped 🤬 old ass being, shiiiiiiit one arm having, "ohhhh i can warg into a 🤬 antelope" being, door holding (RIP) 🤬 .

i been told you in the other thread and believe if this 🤬 is true im going back and quoting each and every naysayer and then laying the 🤬 popsicle to your wenches... you will learn to bend the knee and as you are about to kiss the ring ima punch each and everyone of you in the eye.....and ima tell you ima punch you in the eye as well, but you still gonna go ahead and kiss the ring 🤬 you know damn well its better than the alternative:

tlvmcy035apq.jpg

understand my squad dont play

urm5vn6di3cl.jpg

all my fellow WalterWhites.... mount up 🤬 its bout to go down

giphy.gif
  • TheNightKing
    TheNightKing Antisocial Extrovert Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOOOooooooo all you mother 🤬 long speech having, wolf head having, paying what you owe lifestyle living, little digit pimping, big broad with a sword being, no 🤬 (nh) having and trying to 🤬 your lesbian sister self being, non complying mother 🤬 shall learn today.

L stands for lifestyle living, assassin creed wanna-being, out of window jumping, out of window pushing, city blowing upping, daughter burning, sexy and young but REALLY nasty loose lipped 🤬 old ass being, shiiiiiiit one arm having, "ohhhh i can warg into a 🤬 antelope" being, door holding (RIP) 🤬 .

i been told you in the other thread and believe if this 🤬 is true im going back and quoting each and every naysayer and then laying the 🤬 popsicle to your wenches... you will learn to bend the knee and as you are about to kiss the ring ima punch each and everyone of you in the eye.....and ima tell you ima punch you in the eye as well, but you still gonna go ahead and kiss the ring 🤬 you know damn well its better than the alternative:

tlvmcy035apq.jpg

urm5vn6di3cl.jpg

"ohhhh i can warg into a 🤬 antelope"

and then laying the 🤬 popsicle to your wenches

6hx1mohe557s.gif
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭

tlvmcy035apq.jpg

urm5vn6di3cl.jpg

WE GOT DRAGONS AND SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @BOSSExcellence

🤬 better BOW DOWN, cause we are gonna turn the 🤬 up!
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    🤬 Mayor Carcetti

Its governonr of MAryland and soon to be King of Westeros Carcetti to you

This is posted right next to my name every post

VOTING FOR JOHN SNOW CAMPAIGNING TO MAKE WESTEROS GREAT AGAIN

Just found this shirt though
    0f822e0379319aaaf24b474e110297f2.jpg

🤬 outta here

you need to be putting respect on our name

821730304_1423496.gif
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭

tlvmcy035apq.jpg

urm5vn6di3cl.jpg

Meanwhile at the HBO headquarters..

pf3cepnbetu8.gif

"Sorry guys but we're not quite ready for you to return. We're still trying to cut down on the budget a little and your just not that important right now"

Already!! Lol
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Just so you 🤬 know, anybody trying to jump ship to another house catching a seasonal ban B)

I'll up the list next week or whenever