What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official Game of Thrones Season 7 Thread

Comments

• atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    tumblr_mr45qpWNxG1r3qk54o1_500.gif

Stuntin on em
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It s something like dominating in the preseason. .....who cares lmao
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB all these dollars.. no sense. Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭

so we go act like we aint wit the 🤬 no matter what!!?
    we go sit here and pretend we take days off!!?

alright. hahaha
  • Mastery
    Mastery Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 14,776 ✭✭✭✭✭

f70zdk5skezu.gif
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boss, my g...how many times do you press return/enter on ya keyboard to get that many spaces b/t ya posts?
  • CapitalB
    AP21 wrote: »
    Boss, my g...how many times do you press return/enter on ya keyboard to get that many spaces b/t ya posts?

🤬 iunnno..
    i be pressin and drivin. lol
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 trynna not let his phone into sleep mode
  • atribecalledgabi

🤬 yall was in the dog house all summer '16 in the regular season as well. Like we supposed to forget your own army chose up and pledged to da kang udda nawf
  • CapitalB
    thats hard!
  • King of GA
    King of GA Members Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    inori wrote: »
    Team Whitewalker gotta know this 🤬 aint gonna work out well for them..

John Snow - Valyrian Steel sword
    Brienne - Valyrian Steel sword
    even Samwell 🤬 Tarly - Valyrian Steel sword.. and he gon find some tricks in that bigass library to deal wit the white walkers too...maybe lol

Not to mention John Snow is part Targyarean.. so I'm sure them dragons gonna come into play to melt some 🤬 ...maybe make some more dragon glass too

Bran aint do 🤬 worth mentioning yet but give it time lol.. he gon have a role to play too.

This!

Starks done dealt successfully with winter before and gone do it again...we stay ready..it's in our words...
  • Rasta.
    Rasta. Mt. ZionMembers Posts: 9,342 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Max. wrote: »

Should have been Lyanna Mormont instead
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man 🤬 a jon snow

🤬 got help escaping death.

that 🤬 cheated
  • atribecalledgabi
    ^ lemme find out jon snow sent your wife that raven
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All hail the one true king of the north!
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    man 🤬 a jon snow

🤬 got help escaping death.

that 🤬 cheated

they dont hear u tho....got this niga out here like Goku and 🤬
  • mryounggun
    mryounggun Loading up my Grey Matter Glock Members Posts: 13,451 ✭✭✭✭✭
    -The Mother of Dragons hits Westerns and tears 🤬 up. Ends up on the throne.

-Jamie ends up killing his sister due to her trying to do some more next-level, armageddon type 🤬

-Jon Snow, in exchange for his assistance and just as a Stark and Targaryen, is granted the TRUE title of King in the North - when the queen allows him to rule over the North as an independent state that doesn't answer to the crown

-Carcetti ends up with a sword through the back of his head and it's done by one of the few real ones left on the show - Brienne of Tarth

-Jorah finds that strange ass lady from Season 2 with the mask on who was trying to heal people and helps him with his grayscale problem. Either that...or he dies. Lol. Either way, he ain't never getting none of that Targaryne 🤬 be been after for 6 seasons
  • 2stepz_ahead
    edited November 2016
    ^ lemme find out jon snow sent your wife that raven

go ahead and get her, jon and any dark bird fukked up
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    mryounggun wrote: »

-Jamie ends up killing his sister due to her trying to do some more next-level, armageddon type 🤬

-Jon Snow, in exchange for his assistance and just as a Stark and Targaryen, is granted the TRUE title of King in the North - when the queen allows him to rule over the North as an independent state that doesn't answer to the crown

-Carcetti ends up with a sword through the back of his head and it's done by one of the few real ones left on the show - Brienne of Tarth

-Jorah finds that strange ass lady from Season 2 with the mask on who was trying to heal people and helps him with his grayscale problem. Either that...or he dies. Lol. Either way, he ain't never getting none of that Targaryne 🤬 be been after for 6 seasons

🤬 plz...we ll stand on the ashes after the chaos
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mryounggun wrote: »

That is all
  • 2stepz_ahead
    I'm in the middle of season 5 and I shouldn't have come in here.

I hate you all. But ill be back...

Oh...and for the record

rl3dri78zddj.gif

#HouseTargaryen

this 🤬 never gets old
  • 2stepz_ahead
    i am learn how to make gifs....

im bout to shut this 🤬 down....

an 🤬 jon snow, he dont know 🤬