What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Some n!ggas just can't let it go.. Out here using spray paint and chalk in their hair and beards..

Comments

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »
    So ILL wrote: »
    detcatinva wrote: »
    this why barber prices going up.
    How much is an average cut now?

🤬 , I’m paying 25 now. As the years done passed, it went from 8, 12, 15, 20, now 25. I know some 🤬 outchea paying 30.

Barber tried to put some of that black 🤬 on my hairline last week and had to treat that 🤬 like a child. Soon as I recognized it I said “ah ah ah” like a mama telling a baby to get away or not mess with something. If my 🤬 is balding then ima just let it do what it do
    Bruh, this 🤬 has me crying lmao.
  • So ILL
    edited November 2017
    But I don't know how 🤬 are paying that much for a cut. You 🤬 better learn how even out, blend and line up yourselves lol.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 out here holding on like bitter ex's...meanwhile I'm tired of shaving my 🤬 almost everyday and trying to find ways for my shave to last longer.
  • CashmoneyDux
    CashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭

$25 standard now. Inflation a 🤬 . I could get my haircut for $12 in the early 2000s
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I used to pay $10-$15 at the most. I ain't been in a min since I started shaving my 🤬 2 years ago.
  • So ILL

$25 standard now. Inflation a 🤬 . I could get my haircut for $12 in the early 2000s
    Yeah, I remember when I was 13, I went to the shop with my cousin and a line was $5.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Real Nigga Minerals Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2017
    AP21 wrote: »
    lol

its just hair fibers...A LOT of em, but just let that 🤬 go

barber prolly using a whole can of that 🤬 for one head
    That 🤬 fire. They got skills

Cost: $20 with expected tip extra
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭

I only pay $14 plus a $4 tip.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cinco wrote: »
    AP21 wrote: »
    lol

its just hair fibers...A LOT of em, but just let that 🤬 go

barber prolly using a whole can of that 🤬 for one head
    That 🤬 fire. They got skills

Cost: $20 with expected tip extra

no question, but that 🤬 is for one night only

you wash that 🤬 , its coming all the way out
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd get hooked up for a family photo or some 🤬 thats gotta be on point

but I aint doing thru daily life worrying and wondering if my spray fade gone hold til 6 or I gotta hit the shop up after the gym lol....🤬 that

I'll go w/ the Stevie dreads and start rockin all kinda fye ass hats before that lol
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Turfaholic wrote: »

Why the barber acting like he lining some up?

All he need is water and a paper towel

if thats that Bigen?? no amount of water or paper towels gon rub that 🤬 off
  • So ILL
    Spice Adams ain't 🤬 lmao.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect I will go where there's no path and leave behind a trail. TampaMembers Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭

Lmao that 🤬 laugh was funnier than that hair cut.
  • SimplyKrys
    SimplyKrys Members Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    That mess looks awful, just go bald.
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 LMAooooooo. 🤬 trying to hang on to that last strand of hair but end up looking like a 🤬 instead
  • King Erauno
    King Erauno Members Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭✭✭

The hand rub and the "I'm killing em' outchea" look had me in tears....

Tragic hairlines will never not be funny...

son got the slits in the ink too LMAOOOOOOOO
  • So ILL
    NCswag wrote: »

Yeah, I remember when I was 13, I went to the shop with my cousin and a line was $5.

You used to get cut at the barber college or something?
    Nah, it was 1999.

You could also get a gallon of gas for like, $1.49, and those little bags of chips for a quarter back then. And they had Flaming Hot Doritos.
  • Crude_
    Crude_ Legend Members Posts: 19,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AggieLean. wrote: »

🤬 , I’m paying 25 now. As the years done passed, it went from 8, 12, 15, 20, now 25. I know some 🤬 outchea paying 30.

Barber tried to put some of that black 🤬 on my hairline last week and had to treat that 🤬 like a child. Soon as I recognized it I said “ah ah ah” like a mama telling a baby to get away or not mess with something. If my 🤬 is balding then ima just let it do what it do

Yes those prices have gone way up over the years. I pay like 20 now but I remember when back in the early and mid 90s paying like 5-8 bucks for a cut. I remember when that ish why up to 10 then 12 I was looking sideways too. I know you got to adjust for inflation but the ish isn't moving that fast.

In regards to that hair filler stuff my barber ocassionally be trying to sneak that 🤬 in on me too. I have all my hair no receding hairline here, but I noticed he does it without asking. When I catch him I either tell him I'm good and if I don't I immediately wash it. It does make your hair look fuller and the haircut more finished but I'm good on all that.