What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

"Im pulling for Hulk Hogan in that Gawker trial" - Jim Cornette

white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭


To the surprise of no one black i hope, jim cornette supports HulKKK Hogan

Comments

  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Didn't he win it?
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Didn't he win it?

    Yup, supposedly getting 140 million too
  • dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    damn he still going over in 2016
  • BroddieBroddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Swerve!
  • StoneColdMikeyStoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Okay and
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    I support him in that trial too so wtf...and I know more black history and am more pro black than most of you.
    Don't try to react to everything without reason. Privacy should be respected and if y'all grew up thinking that a tv image is real life then welcome to the real world
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    I support him in that trial too so wtf...and I know more black history and am more pro black than most of you.
    Don't try to react to everything without reason. Privacy should be respected and if y'all grew up thinking that a tv image is real life then welcome to the real world

    Of course you are Aiden
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Dunno who that is but I'm just not a young 🤬 . Older Afrocentric type who understands the world a lil bit more than most young cats
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    Dunno who that is but I'm just not a young 🤬 . Older Afrocentric type who understands the world a lil bit more than most young cats

    Sure Aiden
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    Dunno who that is but I'm just not a young 🤬 . Older Afrocentric type who understands the world a lil bit more than most young cats

    Sure Aiden

    Dumb young 🤬 know everything don't they LMAO
  • white sympathizerwhite sympathizer Members Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭✭
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    Nomad1 wrote: »
    Dunno who that is but I'm just not a young 🤬 . Older Afrocentric type who understands the world a lil bit more than most young cats

    Sure Aiden

    Dumb young 🤬 know everything don't they LMAO

    Whatever you say Aiden
  • twizza 77twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornette is rooting for Hogan off principle because he felt gawker was invading his privacy.
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    twizza 77 wrote: »
    Cornette is rooting for Hogan off principle because he felt gawker was invading his privacy.

    Me too
  • 5th Letter5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    Lol at invasion of privacy. We're being selective with this 🤬 now huh.
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hulk broke the black mans 🤬 heart
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Hulk broke the black mans 🤬 heart

    Stop having white heroes lol
    Prejudice isn't new and privacy needs to be protected
  • blackgod813blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 was 🤬 with hulk before we really knew what race was or really knew about slavery he was are cartoon a child hood hero..but from my understanding he said if its a 🤬 why couldnt she 🤬 a rich nigha LOL
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    Probably didn't want her getting a thick long dark pipe...there were rumors about his relationship with her.
    Also there are many black ppl that don't want their daughters 🤬 white dudes...prejudice lives. Ask a Trump supporter how they feel about it.

    Btw JYD was my hero in that cartoon...#no white heroes lol
  • JohnBlackwellJohnBlackwell Members Posts: 134 ✭✭
    🤬 Hulk Hogan, legit 🤬 and his legacy is in tatters.
  • Nomad1Nomad1 Members Posts: 309 ✭✭✭
    🤬 Hulk Hogan, legit 🤬 and his legacy is in tatters.

    You do realize that Hulk Hogan is just a character that he plays on TV right? [email protected] is in tatters

Sign In or Register to comment.