What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

10 things wwe wants you to forget about......

DupacDupac RetiredPurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
these guys are real jerks
rock

orton

edge

roman

punk

brock

austin

hbk

HHH

cena

bellas

Comments

• Idiopathic JokerIdiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    These have literally have been posted many times, but still cool
  • DupacDupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh, watching these high is 🤬 amazing
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Rock still GOAT....

If he wouldve agreed to a feud with Shawn Michaels that wouldve derailed his career hella early. And for what? Shawn is now disabled and cockeyed.
  • DOPEdweebzDOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Yall heard The Rock denied being black though?
  • TurfaholicTurfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall heard The Rock denied being black though?

Impossible
  • lanawilliamslanawilliams Members Posts: 2
    The crowd boos him yelling to retire, but will cheer, "ONE MORE MATCH!" when he's giving his retirement speech.
  • lanawilliamslanawilliams Members Posts: 2
    edited October 2016
    Reigns is nothing like John Cena. Unlike Reigns, Cena can wrestle way better. He had 5 star matches with the likes of Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Shawn Michaels, Edge, CM Punk, Triple H, even with The Rock and Randy Orton (why not), has got mic skills and is the reason crowd becomes lively, great charisma and personality.