What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Colin Kaepernick refuses “to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses Black people”...

1214215216218220

Comments

  • marc123
    marc123 Members Posts: 16,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing but respect for Kaep!
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaepernick deserves all the praise coming his way.

    But 🤬 the ACLU. They'll call anybody anti-Semitic at the drop of a dime.
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaepernick deserves all the praise coming his way.

    But 🤬 the ACLU. They'll call anybody anti-Semitic at the drop of a dime.

    Lmao. True.
    We call muthafuckas racist all the time too though.
  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    Kaepernick deserves all the praise coming his way.

    But 🤬 the ACLU. They'll call anybody anti-Semitic at the drop of a dime.

    Lmao. True.
    We call muthafuckas racist all the time too though.

    We don't have an international politically connected organization doing it though.

    Some random 🤬 yelling racist on the block is nothing compared to the ACLU calling Michael Jackson, Jay Z, and Louis Farrakhan anti-Semetic.
  • Turfaholic
    Turfaholic It's not too complicated, but you're gonna need a bulletproof soul The Bay 2 Sin CityMembers Posts: 20,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gone leave Kaep out the histroy books. He deserves to be mentioned a few pages after Ali.
  • dnyce215
    dnyce215 Members Posts: 1,245 ✭✭✭✭✭
    $89 mil?

    We talking billionaires ...

    So$89 mil over 7 yrs...
    So that's 12 mil a year from 32 billionaires.
    so that $375k a team

    How much Brady worth compared to all the black lives lost that totals $375k hush money?

    Did I read something wrong?

    Lmao, well the owners can donate up to 250k, that doesn’t mean they will give the much, they can give 20k and have the team match that.

    Here is the kicker there is a clause that states if all 32 teams contribute it is a go, if one team does not match the what the owners contribute to that one team, then the 32 owners don’t have to contribute to the fund
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Bomani Jones had a great perspective on this. He said it's easy for the players to know that the owners and the league doesn't support them on the issues and that because when people agree with what you are doing and are really trying to help you. You and those people collaborate. The players , the league and the owners are negotiating and you negotiate with your adversary not someone trying to help and support you.

    Funny how John Elway can write a letter on Denver Broncos letterhead in support of Neil Goursach supreme court nomination but its out of the question to write a letter to congress in support of the players and their issues.

    I really want to see how all this donated money works out
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The direction this country wants to move in and is slated to move in given judicial appointments.. acting on the will of "the people" will do more harm than this monopoly money.. even if it was the best of times.. undercutting of voting/healthcare/education mean these problems get worse..Unless these cats are actively lobbying on black peoples behalf without buffer or slyly authored agenda then....it is what i suspect it to be..
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    aneed123 wrote: »
    folk complicating it. jenkins was chose by the owners as the safe 🤬 who didn't kneel instead of Reid or Kap. jenkins was told by the players to stop making moves solo and without their consent. jenkins and the owners wouldn't allow kap to attend the meetings. jenkins reached a shady sell ur soul bs deal that put aprice on protesting and folk coppin pleas defending that 🤬

    What real moves was they making trying to make the nfl do something though?

    Flip that money and do something with that’s gon help.

    Because y’all 🤬 still focus on the kneeling. That 🤬 was beginning to lose its strength.

    I looked up Jenkins and all the 🤬 he been doing before the “protest” and after. Dude gets mad props.
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    folk complicating it. jenkins was chose by the owners as the safe 🤬 who didn't kneel instead of Reid or Kap. jenkins was told by the players to stop making moves solo and without their consent. jenkins and the owners wouldn't allow kap to attend the meetings. jenkins reached a shady sell ur soul bs deal that put aprice on protesting and folk coppin pleas defending that 🤬

    What real moves was they making trying to make the nfl do something though?

    Flip that money and do something with that’s gon help.

    Because y’all 🤬 still focus on the kneeling. That 🤬 was beginning to lose its strength.

    I looked up Jenkins and all the 🤬 he been doing before the “protest” and after. Dude gets mad props.

    How the players going to flip that money when with the "deal" made they don't have control over the money?
  • blackrain
    blackrain Members, Moderators Posts: 27,269 Regulator
    Turfaholic wrote: »
    They gone leave Kaep out the histroy books. He deserves to be mentioned a few pages after Ali.

    Too much been documented. No way to just erase him
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    folk complicating it. jenkins was chose by the owners as the safe 🤬 who didn't kneel instead of Reid or Kap. jenkins was told by the players to stop making moves solo and without their consent. jenkins and the owners wouldn't allow kap to attend the meetings. jenkins reached a shady sell ur soul bs deal that put aprice on protesting and folk coppin pleas defending that 🤬

    What real moves was they making trying to make the nfl do something though?

    Flip that money and do something with that’s gon help.

    Because y’all 🤬 still focus on the kneeling. That 🤬 was beginning to lose its strength.

    I looked up Jenkins and all the 🤬 he been doing before the “protest” and after. Dude gets mad props.

    How the players going to flip that money when with the "deal" made they don't have control over the money?

    Absolutely nothing stopping players from still kneeling though.

  • soul rattler
    soul rattler Chief Petty Officer of the Ill Community Naval Command HOOYAHMembers Posts: 18,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Wait for it.

    Tomorrow morning white people will be ready to boycott Beyonce all over again.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait for it.

    Tomorrow morning white people will be ready to boycott Beyonce all over again.

    ...until her new album drops. Lol.
  • aneed123
    aneed123 Members Posts: 23,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/nfl-sellouts-like-the-eagles-malcolm-jenkins-are-house-negroes-9887666
    NFL Sellouts Such as the Eagles' Malcolm Jenkins Are House Negroes
    Luther Campbell

    He wants the bag of money NFL owners are dangling before him. The Players Coalition, which the Eagles star cofounded with former NFL wideout Anquan Boldin, signed off on a deal in which the league would donate $89 million over seven years to various charities that specialize in social justice and racial equality.

    When sprinters Tommie Smith and John Carlos raised their fists during the medal ceremony of their 200-meter race at the 1968 Summer Olympics, they aimed to empower their brothers and sisters. Smith and Carlos risked it all so that future generations of African-Americans could have a fair shot at achieving the American dream.

    A few of Jenkins' peers were disgusted by his decision to sell out. San Francisco 49ers safety Eric Reid, San Diego Chargers tackle Russell Okung, and Miami Dolphins safety Michael Thomas quit the coalition and continued to protest during the National Anthem. They are among the few league stars who understand the slogan "Say it loud: I'm black and I'm proud."

    Unfortunately, Jenkins represents many African-American professional athletes who fail to comprehend empowerment. Black people don't want the NFL's handouts. We want league owners and players to tackle systemic racism by providing African-Americans a level playing field. We shouldn't have to worry about getting shot for a busted taillight or providing the best possible life for our children.

    If Jenkins and other players are serious about taking a stand, they should hire black agents who have broken down their professions' racial barriers. (Adisa Bakari, Charles Parker, Jeff Whitney, and my wife, Kristin Campbell, are some examples.)

    Black players are respected when they are represented by independent black sports agents. They should also hire black attorneys and financial planners instead of friends and associates of their agents. There are black financial planners who give advice to white billionaires. Jenkins and other black players are afraid to take on the NFL plantation owners.

    In a recent interview, Jenkins mentioned he owns a franchise of Papa John's, a company founded by John Schnatter, who recently blamed the NFL protests for lackluster pizza sales and who is business partners with Jerry Jones, the Dallas Cowboys owner who promised to bench any player who protests. Why isn't Jenkins putting his money in franchises that cater to black clientele, like Popeyes?

    NFL owners don't respect black players. Whenever there is an agitator, they find a house 🤬 like Jenkins and give him some money to shut down the protestors. Until black NFL players start practicing what they preach, they will have no place in the black-empowerment movement.

    Damn.. Uncle Luke...

    exactly
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    aneed123 wrote: »
    folk complicating it. jenkins was chose by the owners as the safe 🤬 who didn't kneel instead of Reid or Kap. jenkins was told by the players to stop making moves solo and without their consent. jenkins and the owners wouldn't allow kap to attend the meetings. jenkins reached a shady sell ur soul bs deal that put aprice on protesting and folk coppin pleas defending that 🤬

    What real moves was they making trying to make the nfl do something though?

    Flip that money and do something with that’s gon help.

    Because y’all 🤬 still focus on the kneeling. That 🤬 was beginning to lose its strength.

    I looked up Jenkins and all the 🤬 he been doing before the “protest” and after. Dude gets mad props.

    How the players going to flip that money when with the "deal" made they don't have control over the money?

    Absolutely nothing stopping players from still kneeling though.

    🤬 stop it you know damn well that ain't the point or the point you was making in agreeing with what Jenkins did in making that deal.

    The 🤬 Jenkins did ain't nothing but history repeating itself. Black people start a movement, white people want to throw some money behind the movement but along with the money they want control of the moves made in the movement while playing the background and having a black person be the face of the movement while being controlled by them.

    Now if the movement fails or splinters the complaints are directed toward that black person when they wasn't even the one making those decisions.
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I wish I had Twitter so can clap back at these muthafuccas
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I wish I had Twitter so can clap back at these muthafuccas

    I do, but I'm bout to shut that 🤬 down. I sonned too many idiots over this topic for the past few months and its tiring.
    MallyG wrote: »
    Maywood wrote: »
    b344wrmggb1u.png




    dnyqzi46ty1m.gif






    B outchea sluggin'!!


    Didn't want to take away from the moment, but I would make Jay disappear to hit that
Sign In or Register to comment.