What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

A question that needs to be answered ..

StoneColdMikey
StoneColdMikey mikeyismodCHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
When you put 🤬 beads in your girl are you supposed to pull them out slowly or real quick like you’re trying to start a lawnmower?

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You shouldve put them in the freezer first
  • R0mp
    R0mp Keep Moving. Members Posts: 4,250 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you put 🤬 beads in your girl are you supposed to pull them out slowly or real quick like you’re trying to start a lawnmower?

Slowly, unless she's into pain.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator

Slowly. He'll love it
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you take time to put them on the floor after or do you just like fling them somewhere?
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016

Slowly. He'll love it

Bruh this aint the first time u "forgot" the s....

Think ima go ahead and call it

But i heard grapeseed oil is great 🤬 ....anyone can verify?
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey mikeyismod CHITOWN THE BEST TOWNMembers, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator

Slowly. He'll love it

What the 🤬
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qiv_Owan wrote: »

Slowly. He'll love it

Bruh this aint the first time u "forgot" the s....

Think ima go ahead and call it

But i heard grapeseed oil is great 🤬 ....anyone can verify?

Yea it's good I've used it