What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

White Man Shoots & Kills Black Woman With Her Hands Up After Car Accident

Trillfate
Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase"Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
This past Saturday, a 53-year-old African American woman in Ohio named Deborah Pearl was shot after getting into a horrible car accident with a 29-year-old white man named Matthew Desha. According to reports, Desha ran a red light at an intersection and hit Deborah Pearl's Ford Taurus with his Jeep. Because he ran the red light, his car was hit and flipped over numerous times into the intersection. Pearl got out of the car to take a look at the situation, and so did Desha despite catching the worst end of the accident.

Desha also came out of his car with a 5.56-millimeter assault rifle. Witnesses on the scene said Deborah Pearl raised her hands in the air in an attempt to save herself from being shot by Desha, but the man fired over ten shots. There was no confirmation on how many times Pearl was hit, but she was severely wounded and bleeding to death by the time police made their way to the scene. Matthew Desha was arrested nearby where the accident and shooting took place and was immediately charged with the murder of Deborah Pearl. Desha was previously arrested earlier this year and charged with a felony count of carrying a concealed weapon.

video-219883.jpg

Comments

• 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Who I am is Complex, What i am, simply put. I'm a Threat walking out the lions denGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    first reaction now.....simply because

gofundme will help his legal fees

and tainted jury pool
  • Copper
    Copper The WickMembers Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    She probably had a criminal record
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would love to hear the excuses outside of race as to why this guy was taken into custody but Tamir Rice was shot in less than 2 seconds.
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dude looks like a career criminal
  • Vellum
    Vellum Members Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    WTF. This reminds me of that story a few months ago in arizona, where a like 19 year old female asian college student got into an accident with a white lady who had her kids in the car. It was the white ladies fault i believe, and she shot and killed the asian girl from her car, and sped off.

http://shanghaiist.com/2016/01/18/american_woman_shoots_chinese_student.php

Thats why i dont even 🤬 with these 🤬 in my state who run red lights ALL THE TIME. If you dont give that much of a 🤬 about yourself or anyone else, i could only imagine what would happen if i induced some road rage in you by calling you out for your 🤬 ass driving.

• So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow!
  • So ILL
    So ILL Members Posts: 16,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And its crazy how white people age so terribly, I'm older than him by a year and he looks like he's almost 40.
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    but but but what about black on black crime in Chicargo
  • Trillfate
    Trillfate "i used to like the Ride more now i like the Race...i used like the Prize more now i like the Chase" Members Posts: 24,008 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Fosheezy
    Fosheezy AKA Flying Wonders the Diamond Mind Members Posts: 3,204 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This make me wanna go murk his moms
  • 313 wayz
    313 wayz Members Posts: 2,179 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man, I just wished her fam would have gotten a hold of this POS before he was taken into custody
  • obnoxiouslyfresh
    obnoxiouslyfresh Still Ginny From The Block Members Posts: 11,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The woman he murdered

66771C1E-BCAC-4FCA-9627-BB731FC4F14C_zpssn5mvkpt.png
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    I would love to hear the excuses outside of race as to why this guy was taken into custody but Tamir Rice was shot in less than 2 seconds.

Dylan Roof.
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hold on guys what about black on black crime???? THAT'S the real issue.
  • iron man1
    Trillfate wrote: »
    Trillfate wrote: »

video-219883.jpg
    dev92ncqiu63.png

Even Snake wasn't that bad.
  • Like Water
    Like Water Integrity 1st Members Posts: 5,265 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This happened right around the corner from me. Needless to say, 🤬 are 🤬 the 🤬 off right now. It's even worse because they're going to use his military service and claims of PTSD as his defense.

We'll see though.
  • MasterJayN100
    MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 gonna get the business in jail
  • LordZuko
    LordZuko Black Ronin A swirling tempest in the midnight sunMembers Posts: 2,473 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So now we have regular Ofey cacs takin out Black people.

Yea it's time tobe strapped bc cacs are feelin real untouchable right about now.