What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Free Chris Breezy (in a standoff with police at his home)

StillFaggyAF
StillFaggyAF QueerLGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited August 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy
Story developing...

Chris Brown Is in a Stand Off with Police at His Home After Allegedly Pulling a Gun on a Woman

Chris Brown Is in a Stand Off with Police at His Home After Allegedly Pulling a Gun on a Woman
Images via Instagram
Police have been outside Chris Brown’s Tarzana home since about 3 AM PT Tuesday morning waiting on a warrant to search its rooms for a gun he may have threatened an unnamed woman with.
Advertisement

According to the LA Times, officers were responding to a call from the woman, who ran out of Brown’s home and claimed he had pulled a gun on her in a rage. When they attempted to enter, they were informed that they’d need to go get a search warrant if they wanted entry.

Since then, Brown has posted several videos about the stand off on Instagram. He’s obviously 🤬 at being characterized as a crazy shut in, and reminds everyone that he lives in a palace and recently released a new single. He calls it “ironic” that the cops are at his home.

Brown also says “Black Lives Matter” and “🤬 the police” and “Y’all can suck a 🤬 out my ass for all I care.”

Sponsored

TMZ reports that Brown has thrown a duffel bag with guns and drugs inside out the window, which is a bold move. He supposedly shouted, “Come and get me.”

Contributing writer at Jezebel.

Comments

• eastbay510
    eastbay510 Members Posts: 2,063 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    If he really threw guns and drugs out the window, he's done. He gonna snitch. He ain't about that life.
  • AP21
    AP21 Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 17,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yo Aggy, why you be double posting inside ya posts?
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
  • 1CK1S
    1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • stringer bell
    stringer bell Members Posts: 26,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2016
    This 🤬 is either on something real strong.. Or it's just that time of month where he really gets in his light skin emotional state...
  • D. Morgan
    D. Morgan Not even on social media BUT.... I'M SWAGGIN SO HARD I FUCKED THE GRAM UPMembers Posts: 11,662 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Trillfate wrote: »
    If we're being honest this 🤬 life went downward spiral after he defended himself from Rihanna

• 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    D. Morgan wrote: »
    5th Letter wrote: »
    They said Chris invited some people over and some girls came over and he asked them to leave so they called the police. Probably some white girls.

In this type of situation any race of high sadity ignorant 🤬 would do some 🤬 like that.

White people love to run to the police for any old 🤬 . Alton Sterling got killed because a white man called the police on him making up 🤬 . I wouldn't be surprised if it was a white girl that called the police.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AP21 wrote: »
    yo Aggy, why you be double posting inside ya posts?

Mobile lol
  • Will Munny
    Will Munny Eatin pussy and kickin ass Members Posts: 30,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hard top to convertible like I'm a transformer.
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Man they did the right thing so what are we talking about here? Chris better stop playing and do what he got to do.. He don't have the best track record you know.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't a good look for him
  • rapmusic
    rapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welp... this might be the new controversy.. Kap's thing might die out soon.. A white girl was involved so this is about to get out of control now.
  • Qiv_Owan
    Qiv_Owan Members Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This ain't a good look for him

His house and vehicle lineup is crazy tho

Shoutout to him for that

But him telling them to "get a warrant" is a good look...Im sure theyll find nothing, he seems smarter than that

While they go get that warrant, guns are hidden/moved if any...Standoff is an extreme exaggeration tho