What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Man Throws Molotov Cocktail In Old Lady's Car As She Drove To Church In St. Louis

1CK1S
1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
57c3c0a170341.image.jpg?resize=1200%2C900

A 79-year-old woman was driving to church Sunday morning when three men pulled up alongside her in a Monte Carlo with Illinois plates, according to Dionne Flowers, alderwoman from the city's 2nd Ward.

"What's up OG, don't get too hot," the passenger in the back seat said before hurling a Molotov cocktail into the woman's SUV, according to Flowers, who spoke to police and people who were at the scene.

It exploded, and fire torched the inside of the woman's car. She managed to escape with no injuries with the aid of Larry Middlebrook, a St. Louis Second Ward Democratic committeeman who lives near the site of the explosion at Riverview Boulevard and Orchid Avenue, Flowers said.

The woman wanted to go back in to save her Bible, but Middlebrook stopped her.

St. Louis city police confirmed Sunday night that they were called to that location at 10:45 a.m. for a fire, that an object was thrown into the woman's car and that the woman was not injured. The bomb and arson unit was investigating.

Flowers said there were three men in the car about 20 to 25 years old, and the man who threw the cocktail had short braided hair. The explosion happened near the Our Lady of the Holy Cross' picnic, which Flowers was attending, so she managed to get a picture of the SUV as it was being towed away.

"This is just something that I would want to know about. It could've been anybody," Flowers said.

Comments

• Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 5 thread title
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please don't tell me these fools were Black.
    1CK1S wrote: »
    Flowers said there were three men in the car about 20 to 25 years old, and the man who threw the cocktail had short braided hair.

• HarlemThumzUp
    HarlemThumzUp Members Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 !! everybody dyin I'm settin people on fire fucc a car or house messin wit granny?? dead!! everybody dies
  • mrrealone
    mrrealone Members Posts: 3,793 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smh. Glad she made it out of that ride alive. Just disrespect mane.....
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Slim Charles need to get these 🤬 together
  • EyeofAsaru
    EyeofAsaru All Eye See On Clocks is 11:11,11:22,11:33 Voodoo man Members Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The savage mind knows no boundaries

Be prepared for more and more of this chaos...
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 !! everybody dyin I'm settin people on fire fucc a car or house messin wit granny?? dead!! everybody dies

All of my grandparents are gone. This made me hot. They can play all day but don't violate anyone else especially grandma dukes. That's the greatest way to get dismissed from Earth
  • deadeye
    deadeye Walmart Warrior Kat's buttMembers Posts: 22,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    iron man1 wrote: »
    What type of sick...

🤬 's sad.

They probably had beef with one of her family members..........grandkids or something.

Damn shame they had to take the beef to her........but just as bad that the grandkids put their grandmother in that position.

Regardless, the people who did it are of no use to humanity.

🤬 them on sight.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jesus protected her
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey og dont get to hot........thats that i just burned up the bible an i aint prayed in weeks flow an the streets know..savage...a declaration of war has been made.
  • The Lonious Monk
    The Lonious Monk Man with No Fucks Given Members Posts: 26,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's rough being a regular law abiding black citizen in some areas. You basically stuck in between a rock (white savages) and a hard place (black savages).
  • Dazzling
    Dazzling Members Posts: 410 ✭✭✭
    I'm glad she's okay