What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Game vs. Rick ross . . . Which rapper is the fakest?

jab is back
jab is back Members Posts: 282
edited August 2010 in The Face Off Forum
When I think about the 🤬 that have beefed with the King of Hip Hop over the years. I realize that all of them have something in common and that is they are fake. The two fakest that come to mind are Officer Roberts and Gayceon Taylor.

Let's examine the fakeness of these two individuals.

Ross said he was a kingpin selling coke . . . truthfully he was a Correctional Officer

Game said he was a gangbanger . . . truthfully he was an ex-stripper

Ross talked about having a 2 million dollar team in NYC . . . truthfully he was referring to the salary of his fellow officers in NYC

Game told countless rappers to suck his 🤬 . . . then apologized .... then told them to suck his 🤬 again . . . then apologized . . . then released diss songs

Ross bragging about the millions of dollars he has . . . truthfully he was ousted for wearing fake sunglasses on a Magazine cover.
«134

Comments

  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    feminem....da racist tapez beatz all that! & #2 is cuuurly cuz that 🤬 aint get shot 9timez..
  • P-Dogg77
    P-Dogg77 Members Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Boo Boo.......
  • P-Unit Productions
    P-Unit Productions Members Posts: 963 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    the 🤬 kingpin rapper who once worked in the field of law enforcement............

    RickRosscorrectionofficer.jpg
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    That's a tough one. on the one hand you have a guy who rhymes about being a gangster who kills 🤬 but appears on dating shows and wears a tongue ring and strips, on the other you have a guy who raps about drug dealing and being a boss but worked as a C.O. One thing you can never accuse 50 of is being fake, even the 🤬 50 got beef with admit that he's real. Game can't even get a cosign of his own brother.

    "didn't you say you woke up out the coma 2001
    Well your brother says, you were never in a coma
    Didn't you say, you were in a gang
    Well your brother says, you were never in a gang"
  • jpcrack
    jpcrack Members Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    This thread is.....How many of these muafucka's we need!!!
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Hahahha funny question. I really do consider these 2 the fakest in the rap game. And I'm not a big 50 fan. I kinda like Ross music and Game fell off but they both fake as 🤬 .
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    Humphrey wrote: »
    That's a tough one. on the one hand you have a guy who rhymes about being a gangster who kills 🤬 but appears on dating shows and wears a tongue ring and strips, on the other you have a guy who raps about drug dealing and being a boss but worked as a C.O. One thing you can never accuse 50 of is being fake, even the 🤬 50 got beef with admit that he's real. Game can't even get a cosign of his own brother.

    "didn't you say you woke up out the coma 2001
    Well your brother says, you were never in a coma
    Didn't you say, you were in a gang
    Well your brother says, you were never in a gang"

    Can't forget "game you never gonna be my equal/your homies shoot doors, mine shoot people"

    Game lost.

    But

    "I know Noriega, the real Noriega" Ricky, Noriega has been prison since 1989. Guess Ricky used to deliver him his meals. So score one for Officer Ricky for possibly knowing the inmate Manuel Noriega.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    this 🤬 is 🤬 unless u gonna have feminem & cuuurly n da poll cuz they r da biggest fakest rapperz
  • StillDreaming
    StillDreaming Members Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    .....................
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    .....................

    lol Cam'ron disses 50. Cam'ron single handeldy popularized grown men wearing a color designed for little girls. Think about this, when a child is born, if the child is male they give him "blue" if the child is female they give her "pink" as a grown man Cam'ron consciously chose to rock all pink everything. That's a 🤬 .

    Oh, lol @ Cam'ron running from Lil Cease at the Rucker. 🤬 and a coward.
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    "Let me tell ya what your baby told me
    You ain't got a street bone in your whole body"
  • smok3y
    smok3y Members Posts: 22
    edited July 2010
    The Fake rick Ross is a fake 🤬 from head to toe..


    Game a 🤬 too.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    feminem....da racist tapez beatz all that! & #2 is cuuurly cuz that 🤬 aint get shot 9timez..

    C/S Hallelujah
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    this is how u know therrz a bunch of coonz on this site wit this thread cuz katz is willin 2 let da white klansmen get away wit LYIN & bein FAKE but they wanna attack da BLACK MAN smh
  • Humphrey
    Humphrey Members Posts: 72
    edited July 2010
    lol @ Cam'ron. Outside of hip-hop this 🤬 will be known as some two-bit rapper that made a 🤬 comment about snitchin' & serial killers and came across like a lame on O'reilly. 50 is a successful businessman, entrepreneur, world-wide superstar and actor. 50 is so many levels above Cam'ron it ain't even funny, he should've never payed that lame so much attention.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    sociopath wrote: »
    @ Gee and MrJr What if Rick Ross does a song with Eminem? How would you feel about him then?

    well thatz just POLITICZ thatz ross tryna tap n2 femz 🤬 fanbase so he can go PLATINUM BUT i will neva support that 🤬 nor listen 2 it rap is fuuk'd up even RAEKWON wantz 2 hook up wit da redneck..
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Doggy, put your hate for Marshall and Curtis aside. We don't really care much for them either... but on some real 🤬 . No fanning or stanning... I wonder how Ross and Game can actually look at theyself in the mirror after pretending all day. I guess its the money. Gotta be.
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    Doggy, put your hate for Marshall and Curtis aside. We don't really care much for them either... but on some real 🤬 . No fanning or stanning... I wonder how Ross and Game can actually look at theyself in the mirror after pretending all day. I guess its the money. Gotta be.

    fuuk that how can that white klansmen marshall look himself n da mirror knowin he lied 2 da BLACK COMMUNITY!
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    fuuk that how can that white klansmen marshall look himself n da mirror knowin he lied 2 da BLACK COMMUNITY!

    What does that have to do with Ross and Game being fake though??
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    buttuh_b wrote: »
    What does that have to do with Ross and Game being fake though??

    cuz thatz FAKE as 🤬 thatz faker then wat ross & gayme did if u cant c that ya delusional doggy lol
  • hrap-120
    hrap-120 Members Posts: 9,449 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    50-Cent is a phony, a Fake, & a Fraud


    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) lived a muderer/robber lifestyle..didnt need Bang Em' Smurf-fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was chain-snatching other rappers not getting his chain snatched in Afrika -fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was reported to have murdered over 30 people, not have his own mother and manager murdered-fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) helped terrorize Brooklyn were he reigned untill his death, never got chased out of town or had to relocate.-fact

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was shot 23 times and survived even though he was only 5'2 120lbs, without the use of steroids or vitamin water.-fact


    50Cent is a victim, been shot, been stabebed and got thrown down a flight of stairs by Ghostface....Rozay has never been touched, when he would get in trouble as a youngster his mother would go stand in the corner instead of him.
  • MrJR
    MrJR Members Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    sociopath wrote: »
    @ Gee and MrJr What if Rick Ross does a song with Eminem? How would you feel about him then?

    The only thing Eminem could do on a Rick Ross track is sing the damn chorus and thats it.

    Oh yea HALLELUJAH
  • gee757
    gee757 Members Posts: 26,374
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    50-Cent is a phony, a Fake, & a Fraud


    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) lived a muderer/robber lifestyle..didnt need Bang Em' Smurf-fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was chain-snatching other rappers not getting his chain snatched in Afrika -fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was reported to have murdered over 30 people, not have his own mother and manager murdered-fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) helped terrorize Brooklyn were he reigned untill his death, never got chased out of town or had to relocate.-fact

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was shot 23 times and survived even though he was only 5'2 120lbs, without the use of steroids or vitamin water.-fact


    50Cent is a victim, been shot, been stabebed and got thrown down a flight of stairs by Ghostface....Rozay has never been touched, when he would get in trouble as a youngster his mother would go stand in the corner instead of him.

    yep thatz y i said this thread is 🤬 wit out feminem & cuuurly bein n da poll cuz they r da 2 biggest fakez!
  • jab is back
    jab is back Members Posts: 282
    edited July 2010
    hrap-120 wrote: »
    50-Cent is a phony, a Fake, & a Fraud


    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) lived a muderer/robber lifestyle..didnt need Bang Em' Smurf-fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was chain-snatching other rappers not getting his chain snatched in Afrika -fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was reported to have murdered over 30 people, not have his own mother and manager murdered-fact.

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) helped terrorize Brooklyn were he reigned untill his death, never got chased out of town or had to relocate.-fact

    The Real 50-Cent (Kelvin Martin) was shot 23 times and survived even though he was only 5'2 120lbs, without the use of steroids or vitamin water.-fact


    50Cent is a victim, been shot, been stabebed and got thrown down a flight of stairs by Ghostface....Rozay has never been touched, when he would get in trouble as a youngster his mother would go stand in the corner instead of him.

    Using a criminal's name doesn't make you fake, using a criminal's name and trying to act like you did all of his exploits does. 50 was rapping on every song about how he's from Brooklyn and was robbing and killing people the way Ross raps continuously about moving large quantities of 🤬 . You don't see people calling Capone and Noriega fake for the names they use. What about A.Z.?

    Source on 50 being thrown down a flight of stairs?
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    gee757 wrote: »
    cuz thatz FAKE as 🤬 thatz faker then wat ross & gayme did if u cant c that ya delusional doggy lol

    Doggy, I'm not denying that Eminem is fake. Thats why I don't support his music either. BUT why the 🤬 do you support and 🤬 ride Ross and Game if you know they're fake??? Doesn't sound logical.

    "I don't like this group of fake artists so Ima go and support this other group of fake artists because they are adversaries." 🤬 that 🤬 b. Eminem, Ross, Game, 50... they all goofy.

    🤬 with a real artist b.