What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Will there ever be a real ic fight?

Dupac
Dupac RetiredPurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2016 in AKA Donkey
I wonder if two posters will ever meet up and have some sort of combat...

Wether it be in a gym, a back yard, or on the streets..... Will the fade ever be given....

What have you??

Will there ever be a real ic fight? 73 votes

I think 🤬 might eventually really get it popping one day
24%
Dupac i ro nytexas409whatevathehellhueyIdiopathic JokerDillaDeafIceManKamRickyRichDR. JEKMARIO_DROGodNThaBuild'nKingFreemanRanxxAP21not_osirus_jenkinsTsotsi Cape TownSUPREME SEVEN STAR 18 votes
Pump faking
75%
OhMarsRecaptimus_Prime360miamivice305MsSouthernwillhustlenex gingum989Purrpsychobutcher Ghostdenithegawdrobblr86Cymicaldanedallas' 4 evathatboydizzriddlerapChillaDaKillaMr.LVIbexcaddo manCain 55 votes

Comments

• psychobutcher
    psychobutcher Members Posts: 1,538 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pump faking
    No, 🤬 .
  • huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im optimistic it will happen someday
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Retired PurgatoryMembers, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like we're pushing to that point...

Jamel/irony changed things.... 🤬 been way more confrontational lately

Posting addresses, taking pictures to prove they at locations...I mean we just had a thread a few weeks ago where two 🤬 literally was bout to meet and then both stopped posting for like 5 days... 🤬 was wild...

I mean in perspective we do have video of two posters hooping at a gym playing one on one....

How far down the line are we from seeing a video where two posters square up and throw the hands...??
  • Dupac
    I think a friendly sparring session will take place before any of that.

Once people see its no big deal then there should be an influx.

First willing participant I find I'm all about this....
  • Dupac
    who the 🤬 is gonna buy a plane ticket to go fight another 🤬 unless it was really 🤬 serious

@JonnyRoccIT
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Genius, Billionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist Avengers TowerMembers Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didn't Dallas Misses and a chick fight already? Or am I remembering wrong?
  • Dupac
    DWO wrote: »
    who the 🤬 is gonna buy a plane ticket to go fight another 🤬 unless it was really 🤬 serious

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

i will rip the nosering out that 🤬 's face i troll but i dont troll bout 🤬 like that

i will seriously hurt the little 🤬

If he one day posted that he was somewhere you knew you could get to easily.... Would you go to humble than man??
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pump faking

@JonnyRoccIT

that wont be a fight Du.

i will rip the nosering out that 🤬 's face i troll but i dont troll bout 🤬 like that

i will seriously hurt the little 🤬

If he one day posted that he was somewhere you knew you could get to easily.... Would you go to humble than man??

one one condition if its an off day...i aint missing a paycheck to IC foolishness
  • Dupac
    Never know, dude might be networking with someone in your city who might be willing to put his shirts in their stores....

• [Deleted User]
  • ChillaDaKilla
    ChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pump faking
    Never know, dude might be networking with someone in your city who might be willing to put his shirts in their stores....

maybe he do and maybe he dont....i always kind of wondered why the IC is always quick to root on two black males engaging in the destruction of each other
  • [Deleted User]
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Only a few posters are bout the hands.....the rest just wanna flirt w 🤬 ....poster calls u all types of 🤬 as soon as u invite to throw the hands...🤬 become comedians and 🤬 ...

I feel you directed this at a certain someone
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,708 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only a few posters are bout the hands.....the rest just wanna flirt w 🤬 ....poster calls u all types of 🤬 as soon as u invite to throw the hands...🤬 become comedians and 🤬 ...

I feel you directed this at a certain someone

PSAs are for the general public
  • ChillaDaKilla
    Pump faking
    aint no one ever fightin on here
  • Dupac

maybe he do and maybe he dont....i always kind of wondered why the IC is always quick to root on two black males engaging in the destruction of each other

Worse kinda people
  • Dupac
    gr7ibzpgcpvy.jpeg
    This thread will not succeed

🤬 I'm a genius.... By noon tomorrow this 🤬 plat with 🤬 scheduling fades threatening to 🤬 eachother
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gr7ibzpgcpvy.jpeg
    This thread will not succeed

🤬 I'm a genius.... By noon tomorrow this 🤬 plat with 🤬 scheduling fades threatening to 🤬 eachother

7dbr6wgqdxcc.jpeg
    We'll See
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pump faking
    🤬 & niggettes really gonna run up on another 🤬 & niggette and address them by his/her IC name in public??

I think some of yall might wanna change your IC name to something that's more appropriate to say in public. Lol!