What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Where Do You Rank Him? (Vol 12) - Yung Ill

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ ablackweb.comMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited September 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

Where Do You Rank Him? (Vol 12) - Yung Ill 10 votes

The Goat
0%
Top 5
0%
Top 10
10%
Trillaaaaaa 1 vote
Top 15
20%
_Goldie_LaRoacé 2 votes
Top 20
50%
KoltrainTrollio THIRDSUPREMEThe RecipeMicmacmar3of3m 5 votes
Trash
20%
awwwwwwwwwwwNothingButTheTruth 2 votes

Comments

  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Top 15
    Damn at the votes


    Yall aint got no love for Icepack?


    V0q9wI.gif
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 20
    I 🤬 wit ill but... He aint top 10 ever or maybe 15 but prolly not so i jus put top 20... He atleast that... def not trash tho.. 🤬 trippn
  • Trollio
    Trollio Trollololololololololol Members Posts: 25,815 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 20
    He got some epic moments
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2016
    Top 20
    Has the talent to be top 10 strong resume and performances also, apparently drugs side tracked his career. In my opinion one of the most well rounded battlers and he does everything very good. He doesnt lack IMO. I had hope for a resurgence but im not holding my breath after BL3, he cooked some of yall favorite battle rappers though.




    *Coughs





    Goldie, lmfao
  • damnkp
    damnkp Members Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    None of the above
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Top 15
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Has the talent to be top 10 strong resume and performances also, apparently drugs side tracked his career. In my opinion one of the most well rounded battlers and he does everything very good. He doesnt lack IMO. I had hope for a resurgence but im not holding my breath after BL3, he cooked some of yall favorite battle rappers though.




    *Coughs





    Goldie, lmfao

    wtf, u think he cooked Daylyt? hell nah 🤬
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Top 15
    I'd say he's somewhere between 15-20 , but I gave him top 15 cuz he has one of my favorite bars of all time


    -whistles-


    "You can do that , with your mouth closed"


    lmaoooo
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 20
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Has the talent to be top 10 strong resume and performances also, apparently drugs side tracked his career. In my opinion one of the most well rounded battlers and he does everything very good. He doesnt lack IMO. I had hope for a resurgence but im not holding my breath after BL3, he cooked some of yall favorite battle rappers though.




    *Coughs





    Goldie, lmfao

    wtf, u think he cooked Daylyt? hell nah 🤬

    Called that man scribble face 3-0 off that alone
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Top 15
    The Recipe wrote: »
    _Goldie_ wrote: »
    The Recipe wrote: »
    Has the talent to be top 10 strong resume and performances also, apparently drugs side tracked his career. In my opinion one of the most well rounded battlers and he does everything very good. He doesnt lack IMO. I had hope for a resurgence but im not holding my breath after BL3, he cooked some of yall favorite battle rappers though.




    *Coughs





    Goldie, lmfao

    wtf, u think he cooked Daylyt? hell nah 🤬

    Called that man scribble face 3-0 off that alone

    Yea cuz that's never been said before lol
  • The Recipe
    The Recipe Members Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 20
    Never with impeacable delivery coupled with ferocity. Lmfao.
  • Koltrain
    Koltrain Mr. MOMembers Posts: 4,286 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Top 20
    Smack...Who is this 🤬 ?
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    He's not trash but he's not top 20 either.