What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

BBGBATTLES.COM PRESENTS JC vs PASS

_Goldie_
_Goldie_ ablackweb.comMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
edited September 2016 in The Battle Rap Zone

BBGBATTLES.COM PRESENTS JC vs PASS 11 votes

JC
54%
KNiGHTSdon_simmyawwwwwwwwwwwMECCA1000THIRDSUPREMEMicmacmar3of3m 6 votes
Pass
9%
Trillaaaaaa 1 vote
Biz works for the 🤬 that works for the 🤬 that works for the 🤬 that goes gets the tacos for YK
36%
DOPEdweebzlookdudeatribecalledgabiSage Wonder 4 votes

Comments

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ ablackweb.com Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    edited September 2016
    "Soon as he wakes up , lead showers , he won't know if he's in oakland or flint" - JC

giphy.gif
  • geechee slim
    geechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even remember watching this so I'm going to have to watch it one more time
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Biz works for the 🤬 that works for the 🤬 that works for the 🤬 that goes gets the tacos for YK
    Tawk dat 🤬 @Goldie
  • Micmacmar3of3m
    Micmacmar3of3m Richmond VaMembers Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JC
    Pass is dope to me n i hate pickn against him... But 2-1 edge jc close battle n pretty dope for a shorter round battle
  • mike06
    mike06 Members Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dope battle
  • Trillaaaaaa
    Trillaaaaaa Robbed a thick bitch for 30 bands, now she back strippin/ Threw 5 back at her just for not snitchin Members Posts: 8,974 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pass
    Damn didn't see that u already posted this battle

By yeah Pass ate this munchkin
  • KNiGHTS
    KNiGHTS Mr. Fifth Letter Your ConscienceMembers Posts: 4,435 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JC
    JC. Pass got that Dizasteritis where he stops to freestyle, loses all aggression and consistency to cover up the part of his writtens that he forgot--and I hate that 🤬 .
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JC
    Damn didn't see that u already posted this battle

By yeah Pass ate this munchkin

Yo, you really don't like JC at all, do you? LOL

Pass started each round weak af and had like one good punch each round compared to JC 3 - 4 punches