What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Birth Of A Nation Soundtrack

2»

Comments

• TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw the movie on Thursday night and been bumpin this album on repeat yesterday & today.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Either one of these would have made dope soundtracks

du2r193bxe4n.jpg

plbd8x7856x7.jpg
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Saw the movie on Thursday night and been bumpin this album on repeat yesterday & today.

what u think bout the movie ?
  • MrCrookedLetter
    MrCrookedLetter Unless You Play Smart, Follow Your Mind Also Your Heart, The Perfect Balance Members Posts: 22,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Moses is my 🤬
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    🤬 this soundtrack is official

I don't know about that. Most of these tracks have been "Meh." I love the concept, but maybe my standards are higher to expect a lil' more grit to it.

Go Tell Em is SERIOUS tho. My fav track.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭

A must see.

Go over to Lights Camera Action section it has a sticky thread. I dropped my 2cents over there.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go buy a ticket even if you ain't gonna see it
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nas and ASAP Rocky got casts in the Movie "Monsters " that's coming out ..
  • MECCA1000
    MECCA1000 Members Posts: 2,756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Birth-of-a-Nation-soundtrack-cover-art.jpg

Perhaps The Game and Meek Mill can put aside their beef to help promote the project, which they both appear on?

All of their social media platforms should be flooded with this by the people .......
  • MiamiNights
    MiamiNights Members Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seen all these goats and expected more songs were alright
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow I'm feeling this 🤬 . Glad I grabbed it off GP and now hearing it.....definitely worth checking at the movies.
  • esco soprano
    esco soprano Jersey bredMembers Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lamontbdc wrote: »
    all 3 of these songs dope...that didn't sound like anthony Hamilton on that wale track th...and wale needs to rap like this all the time

Agree........I thought Anthony Hamilton sounded like John Legend on this 🤬 . Wale was spittin some good 🤬 .
  • TheGOAT
    Yall needa stop hatin on AHam

He blessed the track
  • TheGOAT
    Why am i getting feelings reactions on my OP too?

LOL

Is it bcuz the line that says "Game & Meek should put their beef aside & promote the project"?

I copy and pasted the txt in the OP from HipHopDX article on the album.

I didnt even know or care they was beefin
  • x the unknown
    x the unknown Members Posts: 2,255 ✭✭✭✭✭

A must see.

Go over to Lights Camera Action section it has a sticky thread. I dropped my 2cents over there.

got cha aye
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Poo Poo Jenkins- pronounced Pow POW West coastin'Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soooooo another slave movie or TV show huh.
    Or similar.
  • Listencloser
    Listencloser Members Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Black Moses is my 🤬

Meek bodied that 🤬 .
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bcotton5 wrote: »
    Go buy a ticket even if you ain't gonna see it