What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

The Official 2016-2017 NBA Thread (NBA Champs Warriors)

infamous114
infamous114 Down in Miami where it's warm in the winter.Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
edited June 2017 in From the Cheap Seats
Since Tommy doesn't want to be the t/s lol

Comments

• Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nba Back

nol57333.jpg?itok=GUjJ4yIW

Golden eagles wade & jimmy are they gonna lead the bulls back to the playoffs?

Is humpty dumpty gonna make a difference in new york?

Is durant beta 🤬 ass gonna get a title in gs? Is Lebron gonna go back to back and put himself in that Jordan Goat category?

Are the rockets gonna make another wcf run and be a top 4 seed?

bulls_mascot.gif

FOH

Don't matter basketball back raptors vs warriors tonight.
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon 713 or nothing Houston Members Posts: 28,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hatin ass 🤬 !

Hell yeah we gon be top 4
  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What channel is that game? Please say espn
  • Beta
    That's uncalled for man....
  • af.r.i.c.a.
    af.r.i.c.a. Fuck your reactions Members Posts: 9,338 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't been this excited for a season since 2011. Time to right the ship.
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think I got NBA TV
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    @BlackAX410 and y'all gonna use our pick and draft a bust.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Members Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5th Letter wrote: »

Lol nah this draft coming up is deep even if we swing and miss on brown which I don't think will happen we got til 2020 to draft a superstar
  • Tommy bilfiger
    Tommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016

Nah they'll get a top 2 pick thanks to the short sighted idiot nets.Look at the bright side at least you didn't sign tyler johnson so now you get to watch a d league team go 15-67 while you gift wrap the c's another top 3 pick.

Better trade brook lopez to whoever is interested that's the highlight of the nets season whatever return they can get for lopez
  • Beta
    edited October 2016
    Won't see Ben Simmons for 3 months

He gonna come back when the Sixers are 5-17
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Black Identified Extremist Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator

Nah they'll get a top 2 pick thanks to the short sighted idiot nets.Look at the bright side at least you didn't sign tyler johnson so now you get to watch a d league team go 15-67 while you gift wrap the c's another top 3 pick.

Better trade brook lopez to whoever is interested that's the highlight of the nets season whatever return they can get for lopez

Tyler Johnson isn't worth the money we gave him Wade going to the Bulls saved us in the long term. But I see Lopez getting traded in February when we are sitting on 10 wins.
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have no idea what to expect from my heat. Its just gonna suck to not here his name when the last player is introduced at home

3EkG1CSfVzezS.gif

• Beta
    Can't wait to see hassan and dion waiters proving themselves all over again. I pray Winslow can shoot better

Aint getting more than 38 wins but it should be exciting. Please no injuries
  • Nah Son
    Nah Son Habitual Line Stepper Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 9,367 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Dont know what to expect from this season but I'm just excited to see Embiid on the floor. That kid could become something truly special his ceiling is crazy high. High hopes for Saric too I think he can become a solid player for us. That Simmons injury 🤬 up my whole week tho smh

#Finals2020
  • BedStuy
    BedStuy My caliber, got me thinking on a higher algebra Members Posts: 2,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2016
    Here's to a 20 win Nets season.
    @5th Letter
    Here's a little something to smile about
  • Elzo69Renaissance
    Elzo69Renaissance Never selling dreams, always serving cream SeattleMembers Posts: 50,709 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo is the game on anywhere besides NBA TV?
  • Beta
    im laughing but I gotta find nba tv for kodi