What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Mercedes-Benz pickup "The Concept"

Young_Chitlin
Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force GeneralASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A pickup that you wont want to treat like a pickup!

This might as well close this thread
  • banginscrew901
    banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The most you'll see in the back of this truck.......... maybe some potted plants
  • Young_Chitlin
    Young_Chitlin YCN Chief/FCC Member/#RedVelvetSquad Member/IC Task Force General ASUville, PhoenixMembers Posts: 23,852 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator

grand opening grand closing
  • ineedpussy
    ineedpussy long hair dont care but bald head dont give a fuck! Members Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭✭✭

hell aint that most pick ups though
  • skpjr78
    skpjr78 Members Posts: 7,311 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ineedpussy wrote: »

hell aint that most pick ups though

My dad bought his first pick up truck a little over a decade ago and we put it to immediate use. We did everything with that truck. From moving equipment to moving people we got it done. 12 years and 4 pickups later neither one of us can figure out how we went so long without one. Every family needs at least 1 pickup truck.
  • PorfirioGutierez
    PorfirioGutierez Members Posts: 4
    A really nasty pickup but I bet it costs more than a house :))
  • caddo man
    caddo man Failure is success in progress! Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Not feeling it but rest assured when rappers get their hands on it, sales will go through the roof SMMFH. Black people need to stop making other people rich. We give these companies free promo, I ain't never seen a Benz commercial on TV, know why ? Cuz they don't have to, we do it for them SMMFH.
  • MontyM.Max
    MontyM.Max Across 110th St.Members Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol @ 🤬 being the reason Benz getting money
  • MallyG
    MallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Not feeling it but rest assured when rappers get their hands on it, sales will go through the roof SMMFH. Black people need to stop making other people rich. We give these companies free promo, I ain't never seen a Benz commercial on TV, know why ? Cuz they don't have to, we do it for them SMMFH.

Sion, you don't watch much TV then b/c they advertise for the entry-level C-Class, E-Class, SUV's such as the GLA and GLE all the time!

They don't promote the higher/upper class sudans and trucks b/c it's already an exclusive buyer market for those vehicles.
  • ucla8kobe
    ucla8kobe Members Posts: 3
    what's up!