What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

First Photos From The Set Of Ocean’s 8

2

Comments

  • Angeles1son85
    Angeles1son85 I'm an animal I shoulda been born in Jumanji Los AngelesMembers Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pass come on same 🤬 but all women even if it's say suppose to be a spin off smh so what sandra and rihana gonna be the only ones in ocean's 50 lol
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Never seen any Oceans 11 movies

    They good?

    11 and 12 are good. 13 is trash.

    11 & 13 were good. 12 was the least best.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    11 was a decent remake. 12 and 13 were unnecessary fluff and pretty boring. Just an excuse for Clooney to have fun with his hollywood pals on WB's dime. Same will probably happen here. This will be watchable but 9 and 10 will be trash.
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Never seen any Oceans 11 movies

    They good?

    11 and 12 are good. 13 is trash.

    11 & 13 were good. 12 was the least best.

    Foh 13 sucked
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi DragonstoneMembers, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    11 was a decent remake. 12 and 13 were unnecessary fluff and pretty boring. Just an excuse for Clooney to have fun with his hollywood pals on WB's dime. Same will probably happen here. This will be watchable but 9 and 10 will be trash.

    Are they making a trilogy outa this too? I mean I won't be mad if it ends up being good and they milk it, but has that always been their intention?
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Broddie wrote: »
    11 was a decent remake. 12 and 13 were unnecessary fluff and pretty boring. Just an excuse for Clooney to have fun with his hollywood pals on WB's dime. Same will probably happen here. This will be watchable but 9 and 10 will be trash.

    Are they making a trilogy outa this too? I mean I won't be mad if it ends up being good and they milk it, but has that always been their intention?

    I mean it's pretty obvious. Everything is set up as a trilogy now a days and this wasn't called Ocean's 10. Eventually both casts will meet in Ocean's 22: R.I.P. Bernie Mac.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Sion wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    11 was a decent remake. 12 and 13 were unnecessary fluff and pretty boring. Just an excuse for Clooney to have fun with his hollywood pals on WB's dime. Same will probably happen here. This will be watchable but 9 and 10 will be trash.

    Are there ANY movies you actually like !? Oceans 11 was "decent" !? The original was dope but the remake was straight fire. Man you're easily the biggest hater on the IC by far....

    Yes decent. I didn't stutter.

    I could make a list of my favorite movies but what difference will it make to YOU when it's MY list?

    I don't know how it works in Canada but here in America movies are subjective.

    mrw-someone-tells-me-all-deal-with-it-gifs-need-the-pixelated-sunglasses-46687.gif
  • dontdiedontkillanyon
    dontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Never seen any Oceans 11 movies

    They good?

    11 and 12 are good. 13 is trash.

    11 & 13 were good. 12 was the least best.

    12 was only worth watching for Catherine Zeta Jones. She looked banging in that film.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Never seen any of them. They all look wack
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    11 was a decent remake. 12 and 13 were unnecessary fluff and pretty boring. Just an excuse for Clooney to have fun with his hollywood pals on WB's dime. Same will probably happen here. This will be watchable but 9 and 10 will be trash.

    Are there ANY movies you actually like !? Oceans 11 was "decent" !? The original was dope but the remake was straight fire. Man you're easily the biggest hater on the IC by far....

    Yes decent. I didn't stutter.

    I could make a list of my favorite movies but what difference will it make to YOU when it's MY list?

    I don't know how it works in Canada but here in America movies are subjective.

    mrw-someone-tells-me-all-deal-with-it-gifs-need-the-pixelated-sunglasses-46687.gif

    🤬 I have NEVER seen you give praise to any movie or show on the IC. You said Godfather, Game of Thrones and Watchmen were wack. No diss but that's just what I've observed. It's cool to have an opinion but like dayum 🤬 what DO you like ? LOOLOLOLOL the ultimate hater yo !!!

    Did you like The Last Jedi ?
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Sion wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    Sion wrote: »
    Broddie wrote: »
    11 was a decent remake. 12 and 13 were unnecessary fluff and pretty boring. Just an excuse for Clooney to have fun with his hollywood pals on WB's dime. Same will probably happen here. This will be watchable but 9 and 10 will be trash.

    Are there ANY movies you actually like !? Oceans 11 was "decent" !? The original was dope but the remake was straight fire. Man you're easily the biggest hater on the IC by far....

    Yes decent. I didn't stutter.

    I could make a list of my favorite movies but what difference will it make to YOU when it's MY list?

    I don't know how it works in Canada but here in America movies are subjective.

    mrw-someone-tells-me-all-deal-with-it-gifs-need-the-pixelated-sunglasses-46687.gif

    🤬 I have NEVER seen you give praise to any movie or show on the IC. You said Godfather, Game of Thrones and Watchmen were wack. No diss but that's just what I've observed. It's cool to have an opinion but like dayum 🤬 what DO you like ? LOOLOLOLOL the ultimate hater yo !!!

    Did you like The Last Jedi ?

    🤬 are you talking about bruh?

    Godfather is one of my favorite movies I would never besmirch it. I've also never seen an episode of Game of Thrones in my life so I would never talk about it. I think you might be confusing me with someone else.

    RE: Watchmen I have only said that as an adaptation of the comic it was wack because it completely missed or misunderstood very important narrative beats and was just shallow in it's faithfulness and that's why so many fans of the comics hated it. It was an observation. I thought the movie itself was ok as it's own thing.

    I don't know bruh I just dont operate in black and white. I could point out things I liked in something I disliked if asked. Same with pointing out things I didn't like in something that I overall enjoyed. That's what critique is about. Shades of grey.

    You're gonna hate to hear this though lol but I didn't see TLJ cause I haven't 🤬 with Star Wars since George sold Lucasfilm. I'm just not interested.

    Either way what difference should it make. We all like what we like. Would you go to The Reason and call someone out cause they didn't like an album you liked? Or cheap seats when someone doesn't like your favorite team?

    Entertainment and art are very subjective. Shouldn't be tripping you out that someone likes something you don't or dislike something you don't. It's just the nature of things. If we all lived in a think tank were we all agree on everything the world would be pretty lame and this kinda dialogue exchange would be over before it really begins.
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    Godfather the greatest film of all time bro
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Godfather the greatest film of all time bro

    Cosign it is.

    Aye Broddie I'm just saying that's what I seen you post before. I swear I seen you post that Godfather 2 was too boring and Godfather 1 isn't the best movie of all time. That 🤬 disgusted me man. Then I swear I seen you post that Watchmen was wack SMMFH. Like I said it's cool to have a difference in opinion but respectfully this a message board and I'm gonna say my two cents as well. We can agree to disagree LOLOLOLOLOL. But I'm just saying you hate on a lot of movies and shows posted.

    Like how you gonna hate on Star Wars b ? How ??? Y'all 🤬 mayne....
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2017
    Nah I have never blasphemed against The Godfather in my life. I've loved that movie since I was 9. I'm 34 now. Count back the years.

    I even defend part III. It's not a joke. You really got me mixed up with someone else. You blending different posters in your mind lmao.

    I said Watchmen was a wack adaptation. That is not the same as saying its a wack movie. I saw it in theaters felt it was just ok and never saw it again.

    I also said a lot of the comics fans hated it because it was a wack adaptation of the comic. Well thats a fact. Every major comic book community forum had majority hatred for that joint. I know cause I used to move in those circle CBR, SHH etc. That movie and MOS is why so many nerds hate Snyder.

    I used to mod this forum 10 years back. Before the 🤬 went ka-put and later on became...this. I wish we still had the old IC threads b. Godfather and Godfather II got my props in every best movie thread in LCA.

    From 2004 - 2008 or whenever the crash of the last version of the "real" IC happened (I forget now, it was yrs ago) I used to curate this forum to the point we even kept a movie index which was an idea by TampaBay another mod from those days.

    Damn near every 70s movie thread in that index including both GFs was by me and I made no apologies about DeNiro and Pacino being my favorite actors ha ha so how could I hate them.

    It was me TampaBay and Malice Intended modding in here and me, Project, STHRN, Jamaica, OD, HipHopScribe and some others over in The Reason. I used to share a lot of what I loved all over the IC in the past. I just dont really make threads anymore.

    I post when I have something to say and catch the right thread at the right time. Not because I hate everything lol I wouldn't have stuck around here this long if that was the case. I'd ignore the forum altogether.

    For a while I actually did but eventually came back because I felt I had something to contribute to the community again. Last thing I ever wanted that to be perceived as was someone of constant pessimism but you guys see what you see. You guys don't know me like the IC vets do.

    Ask Soloman how he got that avi for example. I made it lol years ago we e-beefed and I roasted him calling him a turbanhead and sallah from raiders of the lost ark. He's one of the few here still from the old days.

    He would tell you I'm passionate with my love for hip hop im the same with film but that doesn't exactly mean negative. Again you see what you see.
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also once upon a time I wrote comedy for checks. So a lot of my writing may read passive aggressive and sarcastic cause that was my style of writing. It's all in jest.
  • TheGOAT
    TheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Godfather the greatest film of all time bro

    U meant Goodfellas
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,690 Regulator
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Godfather the greatest film of all time bro

    U meant Goodfellas

    Goodfellas doesn't have Godfather's storytelling
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheGOAT wrote: »
    Godfather the greatest film of all time bro

    U meant Goodfellas

    "I'm gonna go get the papers. Get the papers."
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Broddie wrote: »
    Nah I have never blasphemed against The Godfather in my life. I've loved that movie since I was 9. I'm 34 now. Count back the years.

    I even defend part III. It's not a joke. You really got me mixed up with someone else. You blending different posters in your mind lmao.

    I said Watchmen was a wack adaptation. That is not the same as saying its a wack movie. I saw it in theaters felt it was just ok and never saw it again.

    I also said a lot of the comics fans hated it because it was a wack adaptation of the comic. Well thats a fact. Every major comic book community forum had majority hatred for that joint. I know cause I used to move in those circle CBR, SHH etc. That movie and MOS is why so many nerds hate Snyder.

    I used to mod this forum 10 years back. Before the 🤬 went ka-put and later on became...this. I wish we still had the old IC threads b. Godfather and Godfather II got my props in every best movie thread in LCA.

    From 2004 - 2008 or whenever the crash of the last version of the "real" IC happened (I forget now, it was yrs ago) I used to curate this forum to the point we even kept a movie index which was an idea by TampaBay another mod from those days.

    Damn near every 70s movie thread in that index including both GFs was by me and I made no apologies about DeNiro and Pacino being my favorite actors ha ha so how could I hate them.

    It was me TampaBay and Malice Intended modding in here and me, Project, STHRN, Jamaica, OD, HipHopScribe and some others over in The Reason. I used to share a lot of what I loved all over the IC in the past. I just dont really make threads anymore.

    I post when I have something to say and catch the right thread at the right time. Not because I hate everything lol I wouldn't have stuck around here this long if that was the case. I'd ignore the forum altogether.

    For a while I actually did but eventually came back because I felt I had something to contribute to the community again. Last thing I ever wanted that to be perceived as was someone of constant pessimism but you guys see what you see. You guys don't know me like the IC vets do.

    Ask Soloman how he got that avi for example. I made it lol years ago we e-beefed and I roasted him calling him a turbanhead and sallah from raiders of the lost ark. He's one of the few here still from the old days.

    He would tell you I'm passionate with my love for hip hop im the same with film but that doesn't exactly mean negative. Again you see what you see.

    Why you backtracking fam !!

    pd6w2w571sit.gif

    LOLOLOL just playing b, aye I can't cosign that 🤬 about Watchmen tho !!!

  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Fuck how ya feel Members Posts: 19,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh riri in it? I got to see dat ass
  • freethewave
    freethewave Members Posts: 3,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Broddie
    Broddie just me and my bitch NYCMembers Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    🤬 Sandra Bullock looks horrendous in that cover image for the clip. Terrible surgery.
  • MoeW
    MoeW Members Posts: 187 ✭✭
  • black caesar
    black caesar Members Posts: 12,036 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MoeW wrote: »

    Will be checking it out, but this movie better be good.
Sign In or Register to comment.