What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Next to BLOW ?

Ether44mag
Ether44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭

Comments

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hes a singer?
  • mc317
    mc317 Chief Of Goddamn Station Dark Side of The MoonMembers Posts: 5,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It will be some fuckboi off worldstar Lil Autism ft 🤬 that Dress Like 🤬
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Dave East is going to bring New York back and he will go gold and platinum. Mark my words.
  • JonnyRoccIT
    JonnyRoccIT . . . Player Shit ONLY . ZONE 6 Atlanta, GAMembers Posts: 14,389 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Dave East is going to bring New York back and he will go gold and platinum. Mark my words.

Iono bout bringing New York back...but he will have his Success though.
  • Revolver Ocelot
    Revolver Ocelot Members Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭✭✭

- Wale will finally have his run like Cole and Kendrick

🤬 you like the Stephen A. of predictions. Fall back it's not for you.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz What title? www.facebook.com/DOPEdweebzMembers, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Dave East and Joyner Lucas are clearly next imo even tho there are others I can see get their shine with the right marketing and music.
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It sounds and looks professional.

But its just an average song imo.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Queer LGBT CommunityMembers Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭

Stop with this New York back nonsense

Ny been back no one cares