What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

CYOL 2016 Round #3-- Dilla vs Sion *Sion Wins*

2»

Comments

  • Beta
    Beta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yall dont even need my vote...
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Ibex wrote: »
    I'm gonna disregard the subliminal shot(yea 🤬 I peeped it) and enjoy this round. Good luck to everybody. 🤬 bless

    LOLOLOL hey come on man I told everyone I was going to make a southern label from the beginning cuz it has never been done. You saw my squad at the end of the auction and copied. It is what it is, I'm not mad, imitation is a form of flattery. Good luck tho fam :+1:
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    Thank yall for the votes !! I'm going to read over everything and improve on them for the next rounds for sure. It took me a while to research all my artists and design their covers, I wasn't even sure if the judges would like them but I'm happy yall thought they were good - that means a lot to me.

    I went with a very different team this year and wanted to pay homage to the South. I think it's one of the most influential places in the world, the culture and history alone is incredible. Like I said, a win for us is a win for the South. Leggo !!!!!
  • Ibex
    Ibex Members Posts: 7,935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sion wrote: »
    Ibex wrote: »
    I'm gonna disregard the subliminal shot(yea 🤬 I peeped it) and enjoy this round. Good luck to everybody. 🤬 bless

    LOLOLOL hey come on man I told everyone I was going to make a southern label from the beginning cuz it has never been done. You saw my squad at the end of the auction and copied. It is what it is, I'm not mad, imitation is a form of flattery. Good luck tho fam :+1:

    Bruh you emailed me before we drafted I told you I was either doing an international label, or a southern label. RiRi and Drake went early, I decided to take the southern route. At no point was I trying to copy you Lol, I've always done my own thing and you KNOW THIS. We'll see what label ends up giving a better interpretation of the south in the tournament.
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anywho....who's up next??? Inbox before this weekend please. My birthday is Saturday and I'll be out of commission until Monday =)
  • Sion
    Sion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Members, Moderators, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 45,666 Regulator
    jazzybella wrote: »
    Anywho....who's up next??? Inbox before this weekend please. My birthday is Saturday and I'll be out of commission until Monday =)

    I think the only 2 left are TonyMenace and Ibex
  • Paprika
    Paprika Members Posts: 2,475 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did MorganFreemanKing go already?
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Ibex @TonyDubbz @MorganFreemanKing @_Menace_ y'all let me know what's up before Friday please
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ R.I.P KOBE Bay Area Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jazzybella wrote: »
    @Ibex @TonyDubbz @MorganFreemanKing @_Menace_ y'all let me know what's up before Friday please

    Been super busy but I'm doing some finishing touches. Haven't spoke to Dubbz in weeks tho
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Realest Nigga Livin' Regulator Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    @Jazzybella

    mike%2Bepps.jpg


    you called?

    We'll have everything submitted before Friday so u can go on and post it
  • jazzybella
    jazzybella Sion Where Hennything is Possible :)Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 4,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TonyDubbz wrote: »
    @Jazzybella

    mike%2Bepps.jpg


    you called?

    We'll have everything submitted before Friday so u can go on and post it

    <3