What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Alicia Keys - Here Album Discussion

LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of MyselfMembers Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in R&B & Alternatives
kpfsqrrqd6mk.jpg

biqjcg5cjhob.png

Anyone had a chance to check this out yet?

Comments

• TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About to stream it on Spotify now
  • TheGOATTheGOAT El Coyote unknownGuests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 15,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Track 2 is epic type 🤬

edited November 2016
    Spotify dont have the last 2 tracks but those both been out a while.

I just streamed the the album.

Im 🤬 with it.

Grabbin the hard copy 2moro. I own Keys whole discog. Glad she stayed away from Swizz influence this go round and kept it her style.

Couple tracks i could do without (Girl Cant Be Herself & Blended Family) but way more hits than misses.
    Swizz is actually all over the credits too. But he didnt force hit bells & whistles this time. They finally meshing musically.... or he finally figured out he was 🤬 with her sound
  • LcnsdbyROYALTYLcnsdbyROYALTY King of Myself Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Second track was dope as 🤬 . Ima have to give it another run today. Between her and Common I got some nice 🤬 to work to
  • THE_R_THE_R_ Members Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KEEPING IT 100, I NEVER LIKED THIS CORNY RASPY ASS 🤬 .
  • rapmusicrapmusic Members Posts: 4,130 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good ass album man. I like it.
  • Tommy bilfigerTommy bilfiger Members Posts: 22,675 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    That gospel song sampling the wu tang st ides commercial

What's the name of the song at the end of the gospel short flick? Is it even on the album?!!? da 🤬

edit I got it
  • DarthRozayDarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The queen is back
  • dontdiedontkillanyondontdiedontkillanyon Show me some love, you losers. Members Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great album its weird that her single In Common
  • Vader_F_KennedyVader_F_Kennedy Behind MissKMembers Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't 🤬 with her since her third album ILL check this