What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Jim Cornette's blog: that 🤬 is HILARIOUS.....and pretty good.

Mister B.
Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box!Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in Off The Turn Buckle
From things like lighting UP Bret Hart on the Montreal Screwjob:

To commentary on the "Dream Match" of Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

To his all-out outrage on 45 winning this 🤬 election:

....and trying to figure out what 45 will literally 🤬 up first.

Comments

• jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cornette is hilarious period. Even if you disagree you'll still be laughing. These 🤬 hate him though because he also goes hard on cats they like that Cornette worked with in ROH that he goes hard on like Kenny King, Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn.

Dude funny as 🤬 though
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker PISTOL GRIP PUMP IN MY LAP AT ALL TIMES Working On My LowriderMembers, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Cornette gonna tell you like it is. That story of him threatening to pull a gun on Brock Lesnar is hilarious
  • jono
    jono Right fist = power, left fist = unity Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is must hear
  • willhustle
    willhustle Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mister B. wrote: »
    From things like lighting UP Bret Hart on the Montreal Screwjob:

To commentary on the "Dream Match" of Goldberg vs. Brock Lesnar

To his all-out outrage on 45 winning this 🤬 election:

....and trying to figure out what 45 will literally 🤬 up first.

LMAO @ those Trump videos Cornette is a realist and he doesn't bite his tongue on nothing.

• matches malone
    matches malone These neeghas have no respect for me. Members Posts: 3,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this neegha is a proud atheist, loves Obama, and 🤬 on republicans and the mcmahons all the time on twitter. its 🤬 hilarious. Cant believe i used to despise him when i was 13 watching wrestling.
  • Mister B.
    Mister B. Still the Devil's #1 Advocate. Come on out that box! Members, Writer Posts: 16,171 ✭✭✭✭✭

Cornette goes HARD on Wrestling. Says that 🤬 is dead. (And he's right.)