What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Guy uses drone to catch his wife cheating

Max.
Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in For The Grown & Sexy

Comments

• Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The commentary was kinda...disturbing. I would not be surprised if he killed her. And then have the drone carry her body to the woods.
  • texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • playmaker88
    playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol holla at me when the spoof video and autotune video drops.. @ me please
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My nicca!!! 1st ur playing with drones 2nd u payed alot of $$$ to buy the drones 3rd y'all are probably in debt, and bought a drone instead of paying a bill and your invading your wifes privacy with a secret drone. He clearly voted for trump with a mail in ballot by way of....DRONE!!!
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VIBE wrote: »
    The commentary was kinda...disturbing. I would not be surprised if he killed her. And then have the drone carry her body to the woods.

disturbing?

his wife of 18 🤬 years is cheating

"oh look, geez, thank 🤬 she's cheating on me, this is an amazing experience!"

tf did u expect?

Disturbing as in you can hear the wheels of murder turning in his head the angrier he got.

His next video would be him wit his wife's body laying on the floor in the background, an blood on his shirt.
  • numbaz...80's baby
    numbaz...80's baby Members Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Lol

One of the reasons why I don't believe in marriage. It's outdated

It was probably good for back in day but now it does more harm than good.
  • KingFreeman
    KingFreeman Way UpMembers Posts: 13,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That dji4 is cold as 🤬 my bro has pro sport model. I'm waiting for the 5. Thats gonna be the summer 17 toy.
  • Hendrix_NoJimmy
    Hendrix_NoJimmy Members Posts: 128 ✭✭
    If u gotta do all that to catch yo wife cheating u shouldn't even be with her
    Hell tailing her in ya homie car is cheaper
  • TheNuttinProffessor
    TheNuttinProffessor Members Posts: 460 ✭✭✭✭
    You think he suspected her or he was just following his wife because he do that regularly

🤬 was terrible mayne I can't get married
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Guy Gardner
    Guy Gardner Members Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭
    that 🤬 gonna look lovely in court.....