What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Do you dream about me?

SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet emIn my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2016 in AKA Donkey
Share ya IC dreams

Had a dream about Reesey, she arrested me for treason and had me tied to a chair. was in a cat woman army suit like Cammy in street fighter and beating me up for answers. but doing it reeeeal seductive like...only dream i ever had of an Ic member

Comments

• OhMarsOhMars أرسل لي الصور من ثدييك Members Posts: 6,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Made this tread long ago. I had a crazy IC dream a while ago
  • banginscrew901banginscrew901 Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 7,148 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ic wet dreams 101
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    Okay so I was at the hornets arena and there was this part upstairs and it looked like how a lecture hall would look in college and pico was there (she was wearing that white dress that she put a pic of her wearing awhile back) and an unnamed IC guy was there nh

So the guy was gossiping like a 🤬 with pico in front of me and since the chairs were like those old school chairs her ass was sticking out the back so I was playing with it in my hands like if I was making bread. That 🤬 was fat

38ea92437278cc2cbe0d4d3354a7107ec8ef3a52a39f28a5dc32f6658fa2cbb7.jpg

So fast forward she gets kicked out for w/e reason so then i left and saw her looking out ahead looking down at the basketball game from the top level because like I said, we at the spectrum center. So I asked her if she wanted to leave and we dip out and I think I took her to like burger king or something

Then after that pico wanted to go somewhere I can't remember but she had to sit down and fill out mad paperwork so I'm outside chilling then my aunt (who wasn't my real life aunt) asked me if she can take her and her baby a town over and I was like nah pico still inside I can't leave her. So I made them walk.

I then remember going back in to check on pico and idk the dream ended after that

This dream ain't even interesting but pico was so beautiful :3

Had a dream a few months ago about her too but besides that never dreamed of anybody
  • BetaBeta #FastFamily Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've dreamed of people from junior high who I aint even know like that this year..

This aint nothin
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the matter with y'all?

explain ur inquiry and why something has to be the matter with us.
  • rip.dillarip.dilla ... push up the fader... bust the meter... shake the tweeter Members Posts: 17,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thread title.... ?
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2016
    if you having dreams about IC ppl then it's time to log off and live your actual real life
  • JoshuaMoshua  JoshuaMoshua Members Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭
    You 🤬 really need to a hold of yourselves, this 🤬 is not normal.
  • MsSouthernMsSouthern Bunny Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
  • SolemnSauceSolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    yall really take urselves too seriously
    MsSouthern wrote: »
    No

1agnfmx1i2nf.jpg
    ion believe u
    edited November 2016
    lol...these too cool for school mufuckas mane..🤬 forbid u aint the illest 🤬 out at all times. like u can control ya dreams..did you know that every person that you see in ur dreams..regardless if you know them or not, is someone that you've seen in real life..i mean in passin and 🤬 , ya mind takes subconscious snap shots of people that u may notice more than others but dont notice...so it aint out of the realm that someone that u converse wit on social media site..which is what this is really..it aint out of the realm that u might have a dream about someone at somepoint...but i get it..

7wi7ptd2t5yx.gif
  • ChillaDaKillaChillaDaKilla Retired * In between some thighs Members, Banned Users Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    im not having dreams bout avatars 🤬

nah u just spark real relationships wit em

maybe you should do the same less time on this site and more with your loved ones
  • Ol Jay'sOl Jay's Members Posts: 8,286 ✭✭✭✭✭

maybe you should do the same less time on this site and more with your loved ones

but you here more than anyone :s
  • Recaptimus_Prime360Recaptimus_Prime360 Earned my Masters and Ph.d in Phat Booty-ology Members Posts: 64,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chilla 0-2 wit the comeback responses. Lol
  • RonnieBXRonnieBX Members Posts: 52
    Dreaming about AHH hPqcKMe.png
  • ReeseyReesey 'Tis the internet. Nothing is what it seems. REAL THUGS EAT GREEN APPLE JOLLY RANCHERSMembers Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Share ya IC dreams

Had a dream about Reesey, she arrested me for treason and had me tied to a chair. was in a cat woman army suit like Cammy in street fighter and beating me up for answers. but doing it reeeeal seductive like...only dream i ever had of an Ic member

What in all the world?! LOL

So... treason huh?

I am honored, I suppose. ;)
    Because it could have been MUCH worse.
    nah i have pretty tame dreams
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had dreams of IC members before. Nothing sexual just random weird things, I don't keep a dream diary so I've long since forgotten what or who they were about.
  • BiblicalAtheist BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had one of Chuck, she was teaching me about velvet. Maybe she was trying to tell me I wasn't smooth.
    Ol Jay's wrote: »

but you here more than anyone :s

I'm doing it.....i win at life....you 🤬 is losers