What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Pizzagate, this 🤬 is crazy

Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in The Social Lounge



«1

Comments

  • its....JOHN Bits....JOHN B Members Posts: 19,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is terrible if true
  • bkkbullybkkbully around the wayMembers Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not true. It's fake news.
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bkkbully wrote: »
    It's not true. It's fake news.

    how is it fake news ? because its not "on the news" ? lol go check the evidence and decide for yourself ,the owner of the shop is definitly suspect with all his IG posts and all that plus the coded messages obviously they are not talking about pizza and hot dogs for real and those are verified real emails
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    thanks for proving that it's not just right-wing guys that believe insane 🤬 conspiracies!

    ...and now a guy has stormed in there to discover... nothing:
    A North Carolina man was arrested Sunday after he walked into a popular pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington carrying an assault rifle and fired one or more shots, D.C. police said. The man told police he had come to the restaurant to “self-investigate” a false election-related conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton that spread online during her presidential campaign.

    The incident caused panic, with several businesses going into lockdown as police swarmed the neighborhood after receiving the call shortly before 3 p.m.

    Police said 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., walked in the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee. The employee was able to flee and notify police. Police said Welch proceeded to discharge the rifle inside the restaurant; they think that all other occupants had fled when Welch began shooting.

    Welch has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Police said there were no reported injuries.
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    thanks for proving that it's not just right-wing guys that believe insane 🤬 conspiracies!

    ...and now a guy has stormed in there to discover... nothing:
    A North Carolina man was arrested Sunday after he walked into a popular pizza restaurant in Northwest Washington carrying an assault rifle and fired one or more shots, D.C. police said. The man told police he had come to the restaurant to “self-investigate” a false election-related conspiracy theory involving Hillary Clinton that spread online during her presidential campaign.

    The incident caused panic, with several businesses going into lockdown as police swarmed the neighborhood after receiving the call shortly before 3 p.m.

    Police said 28-year-old Edgar Maddison Welch, of Salisbury, N.C., walked in the front door of Comet Ping Pong and pointed a firearm in the direction of a restaurant employee. The employee was able to flee and notify police. Police said Welch proceeded to discharge the rifle inside the restaurant; they think that all other occupants had fled when Welch began shooting.

    Welch has been charged with assault with a dangerous weapon. Police said there were no reported injuries.

    what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ?? you do believe pedophiles exist right ? or you just dont think a well manered rich person could be involved ? or do you believe a well manered rich person can be a 🤬 but not if he knows people from the white house ? @janklow
  • PorfirioGutierezPorfirioGutierez Members Posts: 4
    Hope it is fake!
  • Bully_PulpitBully_Pulpit Black Mage Members Posts: 5,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    Let me shed a little light on the background on this "pizzagate" 🤬 since I've been following it since its infancy on reddit.

    First my objective opinion on the whole thing: There's a lot of circumstantial evidence in the Podesta leaks that came forth that these so called self investigators have taken and run with. While there's definitely some creepy 🤬 contained within those emails I do not think there's anything there concrete enough to start pointing fingers at anyone just yet. Having said that I don't see anything wrong with ppl investigating this thing. Especially if there may be childrens lives at stake I think its worth looking into.

    I hope none of this true but if you've delved into any sort of alternative media over the years then you know about other instances of 🤬 activity among the elites, so I'm not quick to call it "fake news"(a phrase which the media has coined over the past few weeks and has parroted ad naseaum) either. I hope those self investigators keep digging and hopefully this thing can come to a conclusion either way because we damn sure cannot rely on corporate media to give us anything of substance.

    Things I find sketchy:

    THE MEDIA NOT DOING THEIR JOB AS USUAL:
    No one in the MSM has stepped up to do their job which is supposed to be investigative journalism, a true lost art today. All I've seen is "well this is fake news", but why? What actual investigating has been done? I mean at least make it look like you looked into it. All they keep saying "don't look over here, nothing to see here" and with a person a cynical as myself that makes me think I should look more. Anddddd while im on the subject of fake news no one in the MSM can say that without looking super hypocritical. I saw a report with Brian Williams of all ppl the other day calling this "fake news". Really???? Fake news when they lied and sensationalized numerous "facts" during this past election cycle? When they already put Hillary in the white house and had egg on their face when it didnt happen, im supposed to trust anything they say? Which leads me to......

    THE WELCH/COMET PIZZA FIASCO
    This guy who was self investigating pizzagate casually strolls into the establishment with a an assault weapon no less and just starts letting off shots, with kids and parents in there because he wanted answers? Lmao not only does that make zero sense but to think that someone would just wily nilly plan to come from another state and just walk into a pizza place like that is idiotic and more bait to push the dangers of "fake news" and to further corrode the gun rights in this country. 🤬 sounds like a tv show plot, I mean this dude didn't even do any recon from the sounds of it. No questioning beforehand, no I'm just going to walk in guns ablazing? Not saying this 🤬 was a staged event but it raised my brow.

    i'll add more later I got 🤬 to do and Jank you should know better, you're smarter than that.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    THE MEDIA NOT DOING THEIR JOB AS USUAL:
    No one in the MSM has stepped up to do their job which is supposed to be investigative journalism, a true lost art today. All I've seen is "well this is fake news", but why? What actual investigating has been done?
    i suppose the counterpoint to this would be "what actual investigating has been done TO SUPPORT THE CLAIMS?" granted, would it 🤬 someone to walk into the pizza place with a camera and say "here's some things that are demonstrably wrong." but the flip side is that you can't spend your life responding to every single outlandish claim.

    seriously, the way some people talk about this 🤬 is like the Satanic panic 🤬 in the 1980s, and no amount of responsible reporting was countering some of THOSE proponents.
    THE WELCH/COMET PIZZA FIASCO
    This guy who was self investigating pizzagate casually strolls into the establishment with a an assault weapon no less and just starts letting off shots, with kids and parents in there because he wanted answers? Lmao not only does that make zero sense but to think that someone would just wily nilly plan to come from another state and just walk into a pizza place like that is idiotic and more bait to push the dangers of "fake news" and to further corrode the gun rights in this country.
    i 100% agree they keep saying "assault weapon" to attack gun rights. would the story be any different if he'd just had the pistol? no.

    but do i think a nut job would drive from another state to do that? sadly, yes.
    i'll add more later I got 🤬 to do and Jank you should know better, you're smarter than that.
    man, you should know i am death on over-complicated conspiracy theories.
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ??
    i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about this Pizzagate stuff specifically. which, you know, isn't proven simply because pedophiles exist.
  • WiseKingWiseKing Members Posts: 110 ✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ??
    i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about this Pizzagate stuff specifically. which, you know, isn't proven simply because pedophiles exist.

    pizzagate HAS been proven, im about to load this thread with facts and you will probably close it afterwards. You're the mod of the political section yet you work for the state department or dept of defense right? You're the most bias person posting on here and your opinion on this is prejudiced.
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WiseKing wrote: »
    janklow wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ??
    i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about this Pizzagate stuff specifically. which, you know, isn't proven simply because pedophiles exist.

    pizzagate HAS been proven, im about to load this thread with facts and you will probably close it afterwards. You're the mod of the political section yet you work for the state department or dept of defense right? You're the most bias person posting on here and your opinion on this is prejudiced.

    this guy is a shill for sure I been sizing him on a couple of posts, I jab him with questions just to see if he's honest when anwering and this guy is not genuine at all haha
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ??
    i'm sorry, i thought we were talking about this Pizzagate stuff specifically. which, you know, isn't proven simply because pedophiles exist.

    the way you answered this right there showed your true colors bro lol you might be able to play with other dumb 🤬 but I see trough you ,thats not the way someone who "just dont believe" this story in particular would answer ,and dont ask me how you shouldve answered neither while trying to make fun all the while ignoring what I said lol
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    WiseKing wrote: »
    pizzagate HAS been proven-
    no, it has NOT been proven, and you are aware of this. saying "i think a conspiracy has merit" != proven
    WiseKing wrote: »
    -im about to load this thread with facts and you will probably close it afterwards.
    how about naming a time that's actually happened, or shutting the 🤬 up?
    WiseKing wrote: »
    You're the mod of the political section yet you work for the state department or dept of defense right?
    no, but don't let that stop you from adding to your CONSPIRACY THEORIES
    WiseKing wrote: »
    You're the most bias person posting on here and your opinion on this is prejudiced.
    ahahaha
    my opinion is no more prejudiced than yours, but at least my opinion requires facts.

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    this guy is a shill for sure I been sizing him on a couple of posts, I jab him with questions just to see if he's honest when anwering and this guy is not genuine at all haha
    someone sure has a high opinion of their barely-literate posts!

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    the way you answered this right there showed your true colors bro lol you might be able to play with other dumb 🤬 but I see trough you ,thats not the way someone who "just dont believe" this story in particular would answer ,and dont ask me how you shouldve answered neither while trying to make fun all the while ignoring what I said lol
    a. if you're going to call people dumb, seriously, learn to spell words like "through"

    b. "thats not the way someone who "just dont believe" this story in particular would answer?" yeah, actually, it is, because your argument is literally "if you believe pedophiles are real, then you should know this conspiracy theory is real!" which is mind-numbingly 🤬 logic.
    however, it's unsurprising that your response to "put up or shut up" is "you're in on the conspiracy!" sad, but unsurprising.

    never will i not laugh at people who take the stance of "question everything" but cry the second someone questions THEM.
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    the way you answered this right there showed your true colors bro lol you might be able to play with other dumb 🤬 but I see trough you ,thats not the way someone who "just dont believe" this story in particular would answer ,and dont ask me how you shouldve answered neither while trying to make fun all the while ignoring what I said lol
    a. if you're going to call people dumb, seriously, learn to spell words like "through"

    b. "thats not the way someone who "just dont believe" this story in particular would answer?" yeah, actually, it is, because your argument is literally "if you believe pedophiles are real, then you should know this conspiracy theory is real!" which is mind-numbingly 🤬 logic.
    however, it's unsurprising that your response to "put up or shut up" is "you're in on the conspiracy!" sad, but unsurprising.

    never will i not laugh at people who take the stance of "question everything" but cry the second someone questions THEM.

    typical response ...you are laughing at me right ? by the way my first language is french so sorry for the mistakes

    but who are you talkin about ? who is crying when they are questioned ? me ? lol stop it bro ,that little game wont work you going the smoke and mirrors route even after I told you to not go that way ? haha

    you are saying things that I never said to discredit me so other people who might read this and are dumb,might think i'm stupid , nice try

    I never said if pedophiles exists that it automatically mean the story is true man stop it bro smh now you wanna act dumb like you did not understand my point, smh ... you are pathethic

    you said " its an insane 🤬 conspiracy"

    I asked why is it insane and 🤬 ? because they are high profile people so that makes it automatically impossible ?
    an unbiased person would research the evidence and then give their opinion about it ,but saying off the bat that its insane and impossible and acting like my only proof was that pedophiles exist,( when in fact there is ALOT of weird and suspicious circumstances) showed your true colors
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    but who are you talkin about ? who is crying when they are questioned ? me ?
    yes, you. id your response to anyone questioning your claims to is claim they're in on the conspiracy on some level? it's the moral equivalent of crying.
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    you are saying things that I never said to discredit me-
    says the person whose defense of their theory is to call me a shill and saying "showed your true colors?" your hypocrisy is showing!
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    I asked why is it insane and 🤬 ? because they are high profile people so that makes it automatically impossible ? an unbiased person would research the evidence and then give their opinion about it ,but saying off the bat that its insane and impossible and acting like my only proof was that pedophiles exist,( when in fact there is ALOT of weird and suspicious circumstances) showed your true colors
    does it make you feel better about life to pretend that not only do these conspiracies exist, but that anyone who doesn't agree with you is covering for it somehow?

    anyway, let's review. i called Pizzagate an "insane 🤬 conspiracy." your response was "what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ?? you do believe pedophiles exist right ?"

    but did i say pedophiles didn't exist? or that people in high places couldn't be pedophiles? no, i called THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY insane 🤬 . so yes, your "proof" is "but but but pedophiles are real!!"
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    janklow wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    but who are you talkin about ? who is crying when they are questioned ? me ?
    yes, you. id your response to anyone questioning your claims to is claim they're in on the conspiracy on some level? it's the moral equivalent of crying.
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    you are saying things that I never said to discredit me-
    says the person whose defense of their theory is to call me a shill and saying "showed your true colors?" your hypocrisy is showing!
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    I asked why is it insane and 🤬 ? because they are high profile people so that makes it automatically impossible ? an unbiased person would research the evidence and then give their opinion about it ,but saying off the bat that its insane and impossible and acting like my only proof was that pedophiles exist,( when in fact there is ALOT of weird and suspicious circumstances) showed your true colors
    does it make you feel better about life to pretend that not only do these conspiracies exist, but that anyone who doesn't agree with you is covering for it somehow?

    anyway, let's review. i called Pizzagate an "insane 🤬 conspiracy." your response was "what's insane about 🤬 rings and having people in high places being pedophiles ?? you do believe pedophiles exist right ?"

    but did i say pedophiles didn't exist? or that people in high places couldn't be pedophiles? no, i called THIS CONSPIRACY THEORY insane 🤬 . so yes, your "proof" is "but but but pedophiles are real!!"

    ok so now why dont you tell me why you think that its INSANE 🤬 then

    And by the way ,I never said that I was certain the whole story is true ,but witj all the evidence;pictures from those peoples's instagram , video from one of the partys, the legit email's etc there is DEFINITELY some weird 🤬 going on.

    wacth this with your own eyes !!! no propaganda conspiracy just joe biden and another guy live in your face @janklow

  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    ok so now why dont you tell me why you think that its INSANE 🤬 then
    massive, overcomplicated story that seems largely based on nothing more solid than "we think these words are code words"
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    And by the way ,I never said that I was certain the whole story is true ,but witj all the evidence;pictures from those peoples's instagram , video from one of the partys, the legit email's etc there is DEFINITELY some weird 🤬 going on.
    i'm not aware of a) anything about the story you've doubted or b) a time when you haven't been dismissive of any questioning of the story.

  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    overcomplicated ? hahah say no more
  • SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bkkbully wrote: »
    It's not true. It's fake news.

    How do you know for sure? If it is fake then just know here is some truth to these things ask Corey Feldman. I guess people just want to bury there heads in the sand and ignore it .
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    overcomplicated ? hahah say no more
    noting here that this is your admission you can't ACTUALLY debate anything i am saying.
  • Ether44magEther44mag Members Posts: 890 ✭✭✭✭✭
    janklow wrote: »
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    overcomplicated ? hahah say no more
    noting here that this is your admission you can't ACTUALLY debate anything i am saying.

    ok bro enough... I done told you I sized you up already I just continue to ask some questions to make you expose yourself! anybody who is inteligent can read your answers and see through you you are not honest at all ,I am convinced you are a shill ,you dont research and give a fair opinion you just shut 🤬 down ...have a nice day
  • janklowjanklow god's lonely man. Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    ok bro enough... I done told you I sized you up already I just continue to ask some questions to make you expose yourself!
    consider me exposed as "someone who wants proof before he believes 🤬 ." if you want to be gullible to make yourself sleep better at night, good luck.
    Ether44mag wrote: »
    you dont research
    says the dude who will not support any arguments when asked. have a nice day.

  • playmaker88playmaker88 Boy, I tell you that's vision Like Tony Romo when he hitting Witten Members Posts: 67,905 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol seriously
This discussion has been closed.