What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Ewing 33 Hi Black Cement..Rock or Nah??

MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silenceSomewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in Fashion Forward
3s9xlum08dph.jpg
x01dq61o8ol1.jpg
xv51obxbjq0u.jpg
luy323j28a79.jpg
Comes out Friday

fxio8rl3mt0w.jpg

Comments

• dalyricalbanditdalyricalbandit Co-Owner Of AllhipHop.com, Super Moderator, Administrator, Moderator Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    they alright just to bulky for my taste
  • BlueIceBransonBlueIceBranson Some Alternate UniverseMembers Posts: 461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda dope actually
  • MasterJayN100MasterJayN100 real niggaz move in silence Somewhere in this Big Ol WorldMembers Posts: 11,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ill rock in the summer time with some Red Shorts and a Black Nike Shirt
  • T. SanfordT. Sanford Trill Doggy Dogg (Legion Of Trill) Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I never had a pair but them Ewings be fresh
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My favorite color combinations.
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ROCK!
  • MARIO_DROMARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kinda dope actually

I WISH I WASNT A 13...LOOK LIKE A 🤬 WALKING AROUND WITH LUNCH BOXES ON HIS FEET
  • Breezy_KilroyBreezy_Kilroy Members Posts: 10,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    I might 🤬 with these but my feet big as 🤬 and I'm only 5'11
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    kinda dope actually

Sometimes I forget that I wear a 13 until they bring the shoes out to me. I remember going to finish line and I saw a pair of air maxes. I asked the girl if they had them in a thirteen and she went to look in the back. She brought them out and the shoes looked like two yachts. I looked at them like this

rghj5vyc3euq.gif
  • the ghostthe ghost Craftsman The OthersideMembers Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2016
    MARIO_DRO wrote: »
    kinda dope actually

Sometimes I forget that I wear a 13 until they bring the shoes out to me. I remember going to finish line and I saw a pair of air maxes. I asked the girl if they had them in a thirteen and she went to look in the back. She brought them out and the shoes looked like two yachts. I looked at them like this

rghj5vyc3euq.gif

LMAO!!!

Yea thats why i never got any Air Max because they look long as hell above 9, they always made me wish i had small feet.
  • MallyGMallyG I Take Myself Out on Dates Members Posts: 4,916 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm a 13 and I rock Air Max's all the time. 95's have a slight bit of bulk, but I have a narrow foot so it works 4 me.

Those Ewings are clean, but piggybacking off what Dro said, them 🤬 clunky and puffy as 🤬 ! Cant do'em.