What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

This Generation Is Lost

1CK1S1CK1S Members Posts: 27,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 2016 in AKA Donkey

Comments

• SplackavelliSplackavelli I'll getchu bitch!!! Somewhere drunk off my ass.Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen muphuckas ding this weird 🤬 back in the early 2000s anybody born outside of the seventies are 🤬 🤬 by default.
  • gnsgns Bleeding 24/7 Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Them 🤬 are 🤬
    Makes me no nevermind, dem can guh dead ah bush
    Smash on the first 🤬 🤬
  • silverfoxxsilverfoxx Sion Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • grYmesgrYmes Diversify your bonds...Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wifey- "Hey babe you wanna try this.."

Me-

9HY53al.gif
  • LEMZIMUS_RAMSEYLEMZIMUS_RAMSEY SHAPE YOUR REALITY INSIDE WHICH YOU THRIVE Members, Writer Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Loool
  • onetoughmiracleonetoughmiracle NY Giants Fan...Always Keep the Strap On You! Members Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭✭✭
    gns wrote: »
    Them 🤬 are 🤬
    Makes me no nevermind, dem can guh dead ah bush
    Smash on the first 🤬 🤬

• LadyDuLadyDu Members Posts: 283 ✭✭
  • b'mer...b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Never...
  • freshb651freshb651 Members Posts: 8,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who raised these 🤬 ?
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    freshb651 wrote: »
    Who raised these 🤬 ?

70s and 80s 🤬

So we are gonna forget Cameo???? Prince????

🤬 and their amnesia.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even remember Cameo but you comparing celebrities to the average person? Famous people always been on some weird 🤬 with the clothes but I doubt Prince wore his women's clothing.
  • Ajackson17Ajackson17 On the shoulders of Giants and Elders in history UniverseMembers Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't even remember Cameo but you comparing celebrities to the average person? Famous people always been on some weird 🤬 with the clothes but I doubt Prince wore his women's clothing.

Man, people were dressed like they were Prince and Cameo back in the 80's.
  • VulcanRavenVulcanRaven I don't knowMembers Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ajackson17 wrote: »

Man, people were dressed like they were Prince and Cameo back in the 80's.

Maybe in Leveland but bot in my city. Y'all were up in them factories dressed like hippie cowboys lol
  • geechee slimgeechee slim I bomb atomicly with socrates philosophies and hypothesis Members Posts: 2,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think these are straight women with their 🤬 male best friends. Ain't no way these are real relationships. I don't know any brothers who would even joke around s*** like this.
  • luke1733luke1733 Members Posts: 1,490 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2017
    I've seen muphuckas ding this weird 🤬 back in the early 2000s anybody born outside of the seventies are 🤬 🤬 by default.

late 60s and 70s brought in that drag 🤬 , even though most of the folks rock n' it were born earlier y'all were dancing to it. Look at Dr. Dre's early years. The 🤬 you talking about. I remember all that rock n'roll and the disco era. Men were some 🤬 . Perms, jerry curls, filing finger nails, pimps pulling tricks when their women couldn't work. 80's babies had to go to extremes to erase that 🤬 🤬 and be ultra gangster. 70s gave some realness with the Black Panthers but as for a lot of the entertainers...hell nah. No sign
  • CashmoneyDuxCashmoneyDux Members Posts: 11,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    luke1733 wrote: »

late 60s and 70s brought in that drag 🤬 , even though most of the folks rock n' it were born earlier y'all were dancing to it. Look at Dr. Dre's early years. The 🤬 you talking about. I remember all that rock n'roll and the disco era. Men were some 🤬 . Perms, jerry curls, filing finger nails, pimps pulling tricks when their women couldn't work. 80's babies had to go to extremes to erase that 🤬 🤬 and be ultra gangster. 70s gave some realness with the Black Panthers but as for a lot of the entertainers...hell nah. No sign

You had time today huh?