What's up everyone. We are doing a contest with T.I. and we are giving away $1200 a day for the next 10 days. Just wanted to give you all a heads up.
https://www.allhiphop.com/ti

Do Yall Women really judge men on horoscopes?

MazterChef
MazterChef Members Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭✭✭
hat yall think of virgo men
its kinda ridiculous but real talk drop your 🤬

Comments

• Kat
    Kat Don't @ Me to Dumb Shit. H-TownMembers Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh..it's for fun, not to be taken super seriously.

Aquarius men are supposedly not a love match for Scorpio women, but I married one.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Absence makes the heart grow fonder of someone else Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only ever met one girl who did this

She wasn't very sharp, though
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me an my females live by it
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Prude FieldsMembers Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk but I can usually tell if you're a virgo or an aquarius.
  • LilithVonFerre
    LilithVonFerre Members Posts: 1
    Astrology is just a lower dimension way to determine our energies, plus it's definitely more complicated than sun signs.
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    Astrology is just a lower dimension way to determine our energies, plus it's definitely more complicated than sun signs.

Your right. Astrology tells you about a person's energy. Its only part of the equation in determining compatability though. People knock it without simply understanding that.
  • SolemnSauce
    SolemnSauce Don't wanna go tew hard, Don't wanna upset em, tryta infiltrate I won't let em, naaah I vet em In my skin Members Posts: 15,860 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Help me understand
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell yeah they do to an extent

got all kinda play off the Scorpio rep alone....or at the very least that kicked the door open
  • AggieLean.
    AggieLean. Sion Country ass nigga.Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My girl a Scorpio and I'm a Pisces so we're supposedly a match. She says Pisces are sensitive, but I kind of hold my emotions in. She's quick to play around and holla im sensitive
  • grYmes
    grYmes Diversify your bonds...Members Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 2017
    This went off the rails quickly..
  • okaay
    okaay Members Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima a Pisces, which one of you 🤬 like fish sticks?
  • b'mer...
    b'mer... Members Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many of y'all are religious?
  • Logical Truths
    Logical Truths Members Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭
    I dont care about religion anymore. It does more to separate than bring people together. Your really only following someone else's opinion at the end of the day. No disrespect to anyone that does, becase 🤬 is more than real, and every one has a spirit within them that guides yhem through their life/destiny.

Religion itself isnt necessary in my opinion, but to anyone that choses a form of showing faith, respect. I just wish people would do so respectfully at this point.